Guest Lloyd72

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Fredrick said:

Seriously ???? Some of the bangers on here slating davis? No got a fucking scooby at all!!!!! Davis was a class player & when admin came around he transferred his contract over and got us a nice fee & captain of nothern ireland and helping them get to euros? Also in a southampton team has been top half most seasons and is club captain.... absolutely clueless only one of class to do the right thing for us and showcase how good he was elsewhere

that bassa didnt transfer to us, u think we he would be erased from rangers history forever in my mind if he did. 

hes a money grabbing judas scumbag who couldve done rangers out of needed money to keep us afloat

get ur facts right ya banger

Seriously ???? Some of the bangers on here slating davis? No got a fucking scooby at all!!!!! Davis was a class player & when admin came around he transferred his contract over and got us a nice fee & captain of nothern ireland and helping them get to euros? Also in a southampton team has been top half most seasons and is club captain.... absolutely clueless only one of class to do the right thing for us and showcase how good he was elsewhere

This is coming from someone from Northern Ireland... Fuck off you utter ballbag, he's a cunt.

IMG_0157.JPG

The club would've only sold him in division 3, there's no way we could've afforded the wages and as much as I hate it that he and the others chose to jump ship, they obviously made a lot more money by having no transfer fee involved.

it should've been handled a lot better and the fans and club treated with more respect but they did what was right by them and their families in the end

9 hours ago, jamess said:

Wasn't he the best of the worst i.e. we got some money for him?

No, we didn't get money for him. Green, Ahmed, Ashley, McCoist all got their cut - the 'we', namely the club got hee haw. 

I was hoping the recent court case would at least highlight that in the list of the villains Davis, magregor etc would get cut a little slack. 

Was he and the others to TUPE? If yes, how the fuck were we going to pay him 27k a week? And to best Berwick and Elgin? 

Oh, I get it he was to stay and 'we' (no laughing at the back) would get a nice transfer fee. 

Do you honestly think that any transfer was going to benefit 'us'? Has the Whyte court case taught some of you nothing? 

To sum up - 

Murray - ran us into the ground and dumped us on a crook

Whyte - out and out crook who would steal off his dying granny

Green/Ahmed/McCoist - let's just leave it at £900k a year plus bonuses to mastermind our way out of Div 3 and 2 

They're the real villains before you look at most of the players. The abuse in here is totally unjust. The only 2 that can fuck off in my book are Naismith and Whittaker for getting duped by their fenian agent in 'that interview' 

Steven Davis MBE I congratulate you! 

Davis, the club captian, walked out on us. His intention was to protect his own interests while the club he professed to support (and didn't when it could have done with that support) was left floundering. It's nothing to do with other folks' descpicable actions. He walked away. And no, Southampton trying to do the decent thing and pay us after the event does not in any way make up for Davis' decision. And we're still waiting for that money from the SFA. If he'd stayed a few weeks, we coul dhave sold him and the money would have gone to Rangers. The fact that others lined their own pockets with Rangers manoey does not change the fact that Davis' intentions were to give absolutely no support to the club and only line his own pockets - no/low transfer fee = big signing-on fee. Maybe one day he could at least apologise.