All aboard - who is on the players flight?

j1mgg

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

It wasn't that long ago he was allowed outside for the first time in ages.

Wee man must be buzzing to be going on an aeroplane:lol:

He always looks the happiest guy in the world, most footballers look moody cunts but he knows he has it made.

14 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

We should be wearing suits whilst travelling.

And while the tracksuits do look class you can tell puma have rushed them out as the puma logo is on the wrong side. 

I can fully understand that trackies are more relaxing for the flight especially long haul but for a quick jump to Europe I think think we should be wearing suits as it just looks classier. It seems to be the thing for football teams though as I've sat next to the Qatar international team on a flight and they were all wearing trackies.

20 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

And while the tracksuits do look class you can tell puma have rushed them out as the puma logo is on the wrong side. 

Aye yer right mate, Pumas design and production teams have been rushed in to getting the 30 odd trackys out quickly and have ended up putting the logos on the wrong part of the tracky. 

:lol: 

3 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I can fully understand that trackies are more relaxing for the flight especially long haul but for a quick jump to Europe I think think we should be wearing suits as it just looks classier. It seems to be the thing for football teams though as I've sat next to the Qatar international team on a flight and they were all wearing trackies.

Yeah we have been doing it for at least ten years on flights I think.

Standards are slipping :lol: 

Just now, PRW. said:

Aye yer right mate, Pumas design and production teams have been rushed in to getting the 30 odd trackys out quickly and have ended up putting the logos on the wrong part of the tracky. 

I think they have probably just got stuff from their teamwear catalogue and embroidered our crest on the other side.

Oh well at least we have some bit of new kit at least. I wonder if they will release new training gear. I mean Arsenal for example have two training kit collections a year just to make money so I can't see why we could also get new gear around December just in time for Christmas.

29 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

EU rules.  They drive on the wrong side in Europe. :sherlock: