Friendly v Sheff Wed 30th July at Hillsborough?

7 hours ago, jackrfc95 said:

It seems from Twitter they have started selling tickets to season ticket holders before informing RSC's how many ticket applications were successful.

Shambles (unless that means all RSC applications were successful). 

Aye, supporters club I'm travelling with is telling us to hold off buying tickets until they find out if they're application is successful or not.

Me panicking as usual is thinking what if they aren't successful and what if the tickets are sold out by the time they hear back. :lol:

Should be fine though, think they will all get what they ask for. 

4 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Aye, supporters club I'm travelling with is telling us to hold off buying tickets until they find out if they're application is successful or not.

Me panicking as usual is thinking what if they aren't successful and what if the tickets are sold out by the time they hear back. :lol:

Not just guys on our bus who are panicking then. :lol:

Just now, Wearethepeople72 said:

It's a strange way to work things.

Would've made more sense if they told the supporters clubs how much they were getting before putting them on general sale. 

I thought that's how it was being done when the rscs had the application form yesterday. Must be confident of being able to meet the demand from rscs and st holders with possibly a small number left for general sale. 

59 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Aye I was the same :lol: Should be fine though.

5 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Got a wee something up my sleeve just in case mate.  Wee champ met on holiday who works in Wednesday ticket office said if struggling to give her a shout.

We've only been given 4k so far and if we sell them then we will be given more. You'll be sound mate.

26 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Got a wee something up my sleeve just in case mate.  Wee champ met on holiday who works in Wednesday ticket office said if struggling to give her a shout.

I'll keep that in mind for this season...

Would like to go to this but my ban is up literally the week after so not chancing it :lol: 

Went last time and it was probably the best atmosphere at a Rangers game I've been too. One big Sash-bash from start to finish. Magic.

Just now, Wearethepeople72 said:

Fuck sake, that's shite. 

Think I'll just buy one when the next general sale starts to be sure. 

32 was maximum for a+ wish they'd told people this so season ticket holders from rscs could order more, were now 17 short and the first batch are sold out. Hope we get plenty more.

3 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

32 was maximum for a+ wish they'd told people this so season ticket holders from rscs could order more, were now 17 short and the first batch are sold out. Hope we get plenty more.

Aye, there's been a real lack of communication. Should've been dealt with before they went on general sale so that the supporters clubs knew where they stood with who needed tickets and who didn't.

Fingers crossed should still be fine though, 4,000 was it that went on general sale in that first batch apparently? 

9 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Aye, there's been a real lack of communication. Should've been dealt with before they went on general sale so that the supporters clubs knew where they stood with who needed tickets and who didn't.

Fingers crossed should still be fine though, 4,000 was it that went on general sale in that first batch apparently? 

Should be fine but rangers really do nothing easy lol.

40 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

Aye it's a shambles. No idea why they didn't tell us this in advance and would have saved us all now being in limbo about tickets