McKay - "I wasn't being treated the way any human should be treated"

Gaz52

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Gman36 said:

To be fair though, having to play in the same team as Windass must be torture. 

He's reunited with the manager that signed that waste of space, so I don't think McKay minded all that much. Pity we didn't include Windass as part of the deal. 

28 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

It doesn't actually say anything, he wasn't fancied and asked to train with under 20s, hardly water boarding.

Being asked to train with your team's under 20 squad breaches the Geneva convention obviously

7 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Yep. Translate as 'wasn't pushing myself' or 'wasn't giving my all'.

Which has been obvious for months upon months. And he's surprised the manager didn't take that very well?

That's exactly how to interpret it; and I'm a fan of him, but not that attitude. Of all the things McKay could have said about this club, he chose that route. In the words of John Grieg talking about Jock Wallace, "He loved the club, he would do anything to protect the club, he fought tooth and nail to try and win things for the club, and he had a good affiliation with the supporters because of his never say die spirit". If Barrie's complaint is that he wasn't pampered enough then that is disappointing.

12 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

6th August and beyond can't come quick enough so that I can properly debate how our new guys are doing..... at the moment I'm not gonna, plumb

The footballs already started and the warning signs are there already, new team and trying to get then to bond? Fair enough.

But i'm sure i read Progres had something like 7 new players (plus playing with reserve goalkeeper for most of away tie).

There's no excuses for that performance over there, as Smile says, the fact he keeps that utter dumpling Windass in the squad is worrying.

15 minutes ago, Aubie92 said:

He's also targeted Jamie Walker, who would be playing in the position that McKay operated in. And he targeted Kenny McLean, who would be in the attacking midfield role that Dalcio can also play in. It's unlikely we'll get both of them - if either - due to the sums we'd need to pay out, but those two would address problem areas in the team. 

I believe he is also on record as saying he got his first picks?

That would suggest he fancied Dalcio/Candeis before the likes of Walker and McLean.

Just now, plumbGER said:

The footballs already started and the warning signs are there already, new team and trying to get then to bond? Fair enough.

But i'm sure i read Progres had something like 7 new players (plus playing with reserve goalkeeper for most of away tie).

There's no excuses for that performance over there, as Smile says, the fact he keeps that utter dumpling Windass in the squad is worrying.

I don't know why you choose to point out Windass, but the first game against them last season he and Kranjcar were the only two that turned up, and against St Johnstone the other day he was the one that seemed to be trying make something happen. If Windass could only understand the game a bit more then he would be a much better player; there were a few signs that he is trying in that department. If he has limited ability then fine, but if the manager sees potential there then he should be allowed to develop that player.

40 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Good player, who we signed at a young age and developed, still wanted to play for us but got treated like a bit of shite off our current manager so Dalcio could get a game over him

Just let that sink in

This along with many other things, the main one being the Progres result, should signal the end for Caixinha here, he's clueless.

100%

24 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

where you getting that from? whose complained? how do you know there is poor morale?

so you think the guys he has went out and bought and put some faith in, provided them with a decent income and brought them to the biggest club they will/have ever play for (excluding Bruno) are actually going out their way to play shite for him?

Is that what you are actually saying? 

Few of the "ITK" posters over on FF claiming Pedro has lost the dressing room, none of them giving any credible sources though as usual.

:lol: cunts escape ISIS and don't come out with that pish. Auchenhowie is hardly Guantanamo. 

Bottom line is he's a technically talented player, who lacked heart / bottle / mentality to deliver consistently under pressure. 

He wouldn't sign a new deal at Rangers (even before Pedro), and he's left him out his squad and made him train with the u20s - rightfully so IMO. 

Pedro being harsh(ish) on the wasters and those with bad attitudes is one of the few positives in his reign. 

So after being treated as a slave ,it turns out he's a big boy now ffs .Better grow a big set wee man cause yet gonna be running for yet life in that league cause they're gonna be kicking fuck out ye .I canny see him sticking it n he'll end up at the sheep or tarts in the future .coming out wi I'm a big boy now at that age ffs .

1 minute ago, Turnberry18 said:

I don't know why you choose to point out Windass, but the first game against them last season he and Kranjcar were the only two that turned up, and against St Johnstone the other day he was the one that seemed to be trying make something happen. If Windass could only understand the game a bit more then he would be a much better player; there were a few signs that he is trying in that department. If he has limited ability then fine, but if the manager sees potential there then he should be allowed to develop that player.

Because he is largely responsible for our exit from Europe so early.

Total and utter shitebag and totally clueless about the game in general.

That game against them you mention, Windass posted that on twitter as his best moment in football, a 1-5 humping at the piggery! C'mon to fuck mate, he is a clown.

49 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

Bit of a contradiction there, no?

Thought exactly the same.

Im totally outraged that I was treated this way, no human being (not just a footballer ) should be treated this way but meh it's just football

8 minutes ago, Misteral said:

What a complete non-story. :lol:

BBC Scotland having another dig at our club, that's all it is essentially.

Absolutely sick of the biased reporting from that shitehole. Cant remember one positive story from that shower in recent times.

1 minute ago, theclothmonster said:

Few of the "ITK" posters over on FF claiming Pedro has lost the dressing room, none of them giving any credible sources though as usual.

These "ITK" posters are doing this club no favours, and if Caixinha does leave, and I would imagine that could well happen, then it will be by results only. I'd have more respect for someone ITK that kept their own counsel and let the club get on with trying get success here.

Just now, Turnberry18 said:

These "ITK" posters are doing this club no favours, and if Caixinha does leave, and I would imagine that could well happen, then it will be by results only. I'd have more respect for someone ITK that kept their own counsel and let the club get on with trying get success here.

I don't see the point in saying something if you aren't going to reveal you're "source". If you were that worried about not getting them into trouble they'd keep quiet, bunch of attention seeking cunts is all.

Just now, plumbGER said:

Because he is largely responsible for our exit from Europe so early.

Total and utter shitebag and totally clueless about the game in general.

That game against them you mention, Windass posted that on twitter as his best moment in football, a 1-5 humping at the piggery! C'mon to fuck mate, he is a clown.

It's a team game; this guy has came from Accrington Stanley and you credit him with getting Rangers knocked out of Europe the following season? I'm not buying that. He might not be good enough, maybe he can get better, but this is the whole team, not just him. I never saw that tweet, but no way am I going to even try and defend that.