SPFL are set not to reopen EBT case

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I honestly can't think of an example of anything that I could care about that any club should be stripped of. Do reasonable Tims or other teams really want this or care. ?? It's fucking frightening people are that thick.

1 minute ago, MDYT2 said:

I honestly can't think of an example of anything that I could care about that any club should be stripped of. Do reasonable Tims or other teams really want this or care. ?? It's fucking frightening people are that thick.

They cared enough to take a banner scribed with "strip the titles" all the way to Belfast with them. Reasonable taigs are a rare breed.

1 minute ago, MDYT2 said:

Quite right, the "reasonable" Tims don't care however the haters always have the loudest voice, I genuinely think most just want to get on with the football, they've had their day of Rangers bashing.

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

It says quite clearly there that the use of EBT's were not against league rules.

How much more clear-cut does this shite have to be?

Sheer desperation from the slums of Scottish football. It's beyond embarrassing now. 

Just now, Captain Hilts said:

Sheer desperation from the slums of Scottish football. It's beyond embarrassing now. 

Even if no titles are stripped we should still look to withdraw co operation with Scottish football due to sheer effort on their part 

8 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

Just watched gollums report on reporting Scotland there and he looks absolutely devastated that in all likelihood it's over. No luck ya slimey tarrier mutant.

He took great pleasure in saying the word "unlawful" i.e. against the law, they weren't against the law at the time, they may have been run incorrectly but they weren't illegal.

12 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

It's as if they take pride in being the most pathetic FA and league on the planet

Utterly hopeless :lol: I actually find the incompetence hilarious.

'We will be reviewing'

'We will not be reviewing'

'There will be a statement on Wednesday'

Football in Scotland really is only an excuse to get pished. 

The SPFL really are a shambles of an organisation that can't send out a single coherent message on what it is they want to do. Why not just come out now and say the matter is finished why wait two days?

The worst thing Scottish football ever did is create the SPL (SPFL) it's turned Scottish football into an absolute farce. The SFL ran Scottish football for decades and teams were far more successful in Europe than they are now.

The SPL has turned Scottish football into an every man for himself stab your enemy in the back league. The SFL was run for the good of all clubs not just one as it is now.

Just now, Alves70 said:

The SPFL really are a shambles of an organisation that can't send out a single coherent message on what it is they want to do. Why not just come out now and say the matter is finished why wait two days?

The worst thing Scottish football ever did is create the SPL (SPFL) it's turned Scottish football into an absolute farce. The SFL ran Scottish football for decades and teams were far more successful than they are now.

The SPL has turned Scottish football into an every man for himself stab your enemy in the back league. The SFL was run for the good of all clubs not just one as it is now.

That's a good shout. The SFA were always a joke but the SFL were quite competent.