• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aye, you're all laughing at timmy now.

But just wait till I unveil myself as Ghuibbin O' Bluidh

:p:

But no seriously folks, this is a perfect opportunity for me to point out how superior our own RM Erskine Fund is to any other fundraising anywhere ever. 

If you haven't already donated to it, then you're probably on Phantom's list. :p:

Donate to it now.  That's an order!!!  

D-Day3.thumb.jpg.a8c3291baf41b4a06e319b3

Bishtour2.thumb.jpg.0fec901d600f29c7f69c

D-Day_16.thumb.jpg.4ed7fda7a6c9d66d7f8ad

2 hours ago, govanblue said:

Aye, you're all laughing at timmy now.

But just wait till I unveil myself as Ghuibbin O' Bluidh

:p:

But no seriously folks, this is a perfect opportunity for me to point out how superior our own RM Erskine Fund is to any other fundraising anywhere ever. 

If you haven't already donated to it, then you're probably on Phantom's list. :p:

Donate to it now.  That's an order!!!  

D-Day3.thumb.jpg.a8c3291baf41b4a06e319b3

Bishtour2.thumb.jpg.0fec901d600f29c7f69c

D-Day_16.thumb.jpg.4ed7fda7a6c9d66d7f8ad

Knew it....

2 hours ago, orangecountry said:

Hilarious. I hope he refunded all money though shortly after revealing himself or could be in soapy bubble. Don't want him ended up in  hot water for a joke. 

Soapy bubble,hot water...........nae chance of any of those manky cunts being in any of them.:ohmy:

Maybe the guy will get done for fraud but I tell you what.. it shows how desperate their support is to steal trophies that they couldn't win on the park.  Giving money to a stranger based on stripping trophies of your rivals?? Only idiots would part with money for that.

Kerryfail has some of their more magic moments. Comedy gold.  https://twitter.com/KerryFail

Called bank , cancelled card , transaction will still go through , but can't take repeat payments , lesson learned .

I've donated, what do I do now?

I fell for it and donated, reported now. (Fake CrowdFunding page set up by Phantom)

I just want this week over with.

18 hours ago, Detroit Lion said:

Absolutely brilliant.

Phantom isnt daft - He's a top drawer noise up merchant. Anyone that donated either wont have had a payment taken or will have it bounced back to them.

The only idiots are tthe demented Taigs that threw money at him, instead of carrying out even the most basic of research :lol:

I'll say this for him; He really has these daft cunts tied in knots trying to find out his real name and where he lives. When he fires bullets they hit the target   :guns:

Just now, Detroit Lion said:

They despise him :lol:

You've got that right,D L  :mutley: I don't know whether their pure hatred of us blinds them to the obvious, but if they had looked at his first Tweet they should have cottoned on that it was another 'Operation Tango' when he posted it under the name of "Tim O' Toole" :rofl: Talk about fucking retards:tongue:

19 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

use the quote function will you or cunts will think you are talking shite...

no wait......

have you seen this? 

OK once I work the payment process out, I'll do that . A proper cause.

1 hour ago, loyalfollower said:

Maybe the guy will get done for fraud but I tell you what.. it shows how desperate their support is to steal trophies that they couldn't win on the park.  Giving money to a stranger based on stripping trophies of your rivals?? Only idiots would part with money for that.

If CW didn't get done for Fraud then there is hope for this guy! ?