Angriest you have ever been at a bad decision

gkb10127

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, slimjim1690 said:

I still get angry when I remember that cup final at Hampden when that wee cunt joe Miller scored the only goal directly from a throw in that was ours, wasn't even debatable.

This, not only was it not debatable, it was fucking cheating, not a shred of sporting integrity.

3 hours ago, OnwardsandUpwards said:

Valentine giving THAT penalty in the 77 Scottish Cup Final.Was raging as a kid and hasn't diminished all these years later.One for us older Bears!!

I asked derek johnstone about that in person years later.

And he confirmed he never handled the ball. & cleared with his thigh

1 hour ago, glasgow argyle said:

I asked derek johnstone about that in person years later.

And he confirmed he never handled the ball. & cleared with his thigh

Was clear from tv replays afterwards it never went near his hand and was cleared off his thigh.Made my rage even stronger at the time!!!Never could celebrate a Valentimes day from that day onwards.Well that's my excuse and sticking to it:whistle:

On 8/16/2017 at 0:29 AM, bluenose1975 said:

The SFA's decision not to support our chances of winning in Manchester due to the influence of the bheast.  

This. Absolute fucking disgrace. They would have walked over hot coals to help they taig bastards

20 hours ago, The Widow's Son said:

Remember a Davie Provan tackle on Jimmy Johnstone which gave them a second penalty kick in the 1965 League Cup Final.  Second bad decision that day after Ronnie McKinnon's strange handball for the first penalty kick.  DJ's handball in the 1977 Scottish Cup Final was a bad decision by him.  Roy Aitken's throw-in (we used to call them "shies") for the winning goal in the 1989 Scottish Cup Final.  Plus Norrie Martin's decision to pass the ball to Greig in the 1969 Scottish Cup Final.

Shies, ?? Shouted that at my sons match the other night and most of the folk around me looked at me as if I was off my nut. 

20 hours ago, The Widow's Son said:

Remember a Davie Provan tackle on Jimmy Johnstone which gave them a second penalty kick in the 1965 League Cup Final.  Second bad decision that day after Ronnie McKinnon's strange handball for the first penalty kick.  DJ's handball in the 1977 Scottish Cup Final was a bad decision by him.  Roy Aitken's throw-in (we used to call them "shies") for the winning goal in the 1989 Scottish Cup Final.  Plus Norrie Martin's decision to pass the ball to Greig in the 1969 Scottish Cup Final.

Have watched that Martin to Greig  incident a few times. Nightmare stuff as that whole game was tbf.

Turning the clock right back in time. Cannot remember the exact year but the game was at Parkhead. The incident was around the centre circle. John Hughes kicked Willie Johnston in the balls in front of the referee. Mr Callaghan (fondly know as Father Gallaghan by the tims) gave a yellow card. It cost us the match and progression in the old League Cup format

On 16/08/2017 at 0:13 PM, markem said:

Never watched it back to find out if my rage was justified but remember thinking that Bayern Munich were getting everything v us at Ibrox including a late free kick that lead to a equaliser (iirc).  

That aside what an outfit we were at that point in time.  

They did get everything that night. 

When Jorge Cadete scored at ibrox and was blown as offside even though he was onside.....He should have been booked for time wasting but the ref bricked it.

On a serious note, that wee golum Barry Robson elbowed big Christian Daily about 30 seconds into and old firm game and the ref clearly see's it and just 'has a word'.

On 15/08/2017 at 11:49 PM, gkb10127 said:

Was just thinking what's the angriest you have ever been at a bad decision against us?

Off the top of my head I would say maybe in 2011 during the last old firm of the season at Ibrox. They got a penalty at 0-0 in the last 10 mins of the game (which we desperately needed to win). Was never a penalty as well.

Luckily it was saved by McGregor. Celebrated that save more than most old firm goals tbh. I remember we needed to win all our games after that and they needed to get beat and ICT beat them....all leading to THAT game vs Kilmarnock on the last day of the season.

Not the angriest but he drunkest I have ever been at a football match. Lunchtime kick off and early morning hospitality followed by lunch and drinks after it. Then on to the Kilwinning Orange club for a sash bash after.  Cracking stadium wide Union Flag display before the game too.

McGregor saving that penalty from that smelly Greek tramp was the dogs nuts.