The Pedro Caixinha Thread

.Williamson.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

He was certainly not naive when he worked the Nottingham deal which in my books makes him a grade A wanker and I used to have quite a lot of respect for him as a person.  

Don't think it is as black and white as that, I believe he realised the job was too big for him. Situation was totally mismanaged. As said before he was naive, tactically and also personally when he found out how big a club we are.

Mix that up with hatred never seen before, he shat it, but no, never a wanker.

10 hours ago, Quiet Jim said:

If you read the post in context, then I haven't got a clue about your point.

We played sexy football in the Championship, then we got kicked fuck out of us after promotion, MW always said no plan B, that was his downfall.

Never in my life have I called a Rangers manager a wanker. 

The manager of The Rangers is not manufactured, he is born a Ranger.

Dignity, honestly and loyalty. Never a wanker.

That's why the people we are.

Sexy football . Behave yourself . We lost every important game we played bar a couple .

Now you are off on a tangent with some of the stuff you are on about there

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Sexy football . Behave yourself . We lost every important game we played bar a couple .

Now you are off on a tangent with some of the stuff you are on about there

Wanker? Behave yourself. If you were on the journey you would understand the context.

If you you do not comprehend, nae luck pal.

Love Pedro`s passion for the club. First Manager in a while who gets what it is to be at our club. Knows exactly whats expected and deals with the tarrier mhedia like it should be done. Now the new signings are bedding in I can see he has a plan for Miller and Niko

1 hour ago, Quiet Jim said:

Wanker? Behave yourself. If you were on the journey you would understand the context.

If you you do not comprehend, nae luck pal.

Are you calling me a wanker or where did this come from 

I have no idea why the dummy is out bud 

Oh I see SD called him that 

I actually hate the bastard MW more than to just call him that 

Fucking detested him over 2 years ago now for what he did to our club 

I hate him that much .I want Forrest fucked every week 

18 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Are you calling me a wanker or where did this come from 

I have no idea why the dummy is out bud 

Oh I see SD called him that 

I actually hate the bastard MW more than to just call him that 

Fucking detested him over 2 years ago now for what he did to our club 

I hate him that much .I want Forrest fucked every week 

Project your hatred elsewhere, my belief is that our managers should never be called wankers, at the time that they were employed they had integrity, honestly and believed in The Rangers tradition. 

Some succeeded, some failed.

All have my respect, cause we are all Rangers.

2 minutes ago, Quiet Jim said:

Project your hatred elsewhere, my belief is that our managers should never be called wankers, at the time that they were employed they had integrity, honestly and believed in The Rangers tradition. 

Some succeeded, some failed.

All have my respect, cause we are all Rangers.

Ok I will give you the last part Jim. Usually   . Sorry in this case though , I'm not alone in hating him. And if you think it's a minority . You are on a different planet

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Ok I will give you the last part Jim. Usually   . Sorry in this case though , I'm not alone in hating him. And if you think it's a minority . You are on a different planet

No problems, I'm on Saturn right now, thought I was in the Pedro thread.

2 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Fair play to the man, the game needed a change, he changed it and got the win. Hearts game aside there isn't much to really complain about with him, this season I mean, and you could that down to just a bad day at the office. Keep it up! 

I think if 'those across the road'(copyright KT) were dropping more points then folk would be more chilled. As it stands if we aren't 2-0 by HT in matches folk are saying how terrible we are.

6 points and 7 goals in 2 games, can't complain, hopefully we are starting to click. 

Needs to drop Miller and Kranjcar, Thistle away back to back isn't easy and then the filth, they cannot play in those games. Well Miller maybe against the filth because I'd still fancy him to get a goal against them.

Said it from the start of the season he must be given time and it now looks like the team understands how he wants them to play. It's still early and games against the sheep and the scum will show how much progress has been made but Pedro has my full backing and things are looking really good for us.

On 09/09/2017 at 18:47, Tenerife Bear said:

The team never kicked a ball for him today, we were awful. :thumbup: Dundee were just so much worse. His decision to play Miller again and even Kranjcar who is just about finished would have cost him against a better team. 

How the fuck is this tadger still on here? 

On 09/09/2017 at 18:41, dogtanian said:

Said it from the start of the season he must be given time and it now looks like the team understands how he wants them to play. It's still early and games against the sheep and the scum will show how much progress has been made but Pedro has my full backing and things are looking really good for us.

Agree 100%

We are playing a bit better now but games against teams like Dundee and Ross Counry should be routine victories.

It's the bigger games that will define him and with the exception of Aberdeen away he's failed in every one so far.

Another heavy, lacklustered defeat to celtic and we are just back to square one again but a good result and I'll hold my hands up and say we've reached a turning point.

2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

We are playing a bit better now but games against teams like Dundee and Ross Counry should be routine victories.

It's the bigger games that will define him and with the exception of Aberdeen away he's failed in every one so far.

Another heavy, lacklustered defeat to celtic and we are just back to square one again but a good result and I'll hold my hands up and say we've reached a turning point.

We couldn't beat Ross County and lost at Dens last year.

so I'm delighted we're brushing these teams apart already this season.

The bigger games take care of themselves.

22 minutes ago, OhW said:

What do you mean?

Just in terms of players attitude. Think a big part last season was the team thought it would be easy against Dundee and Ross County and would just need to turn up.

this year we've better quality and attitude which will help

Archived