Ban them from ibrox

MacBoyd

4 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

As has been said by many on here we should be replying about the fact they should get their own house In order with the ongoing child abuse inquests and the fact they are not Commenting on it Shows their utter lack of care to their victims. 

The tims could at one point hide from this by saying they didn't wish to open up old wounds for the victims, sadly that argument was blown away last year when Torbett was interviewed and said Alan Braxil was never abused by him . This means they not only allowed a child in their care to be abused but also allowed the convicted abuser to open up the old wounds and spit on them , shameful. 

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Proof?

I come across many fellow Bears from all walks of life in my job and on this specific topic the vast majorityI speak to want their allocation cut and have them shunted into the corner.I can only post as I find.If this isn't the case then anyone who feels differently then feel free to join in the discussion and put their views forward.

5 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Was reading the papers in Asda earlier the descriptions next to the names of who died and a lot of them look to have been killed by the nuns - brain haemorrhage's, fractured skulls, burst organs etc 

sick catholic bastards 

Brainwashed dumb fucks. Defo something seriously wrong with their apartheid schooling system. 

15 minutes ago, OnwardsandUpwards said:

I come across many fellow Bears from all walks of life in my job and on this specific topic the vast majorityI speak to want their allocation cut and have them shunted into the corner.I can only post as I find.If this isn't the case then anyone who feels differently then feel free to join in the discussion and put their views forward.

I've just tried to make a poll about this but it's not working on my mobile for some reason, maybe you or someone else can make one and well see what the majority opinion is

Personally I don't think they should be moved to the corner but they should maybe get the same percentage of seats that we get at their midden

I don't want to give them a reason to reduce our allocation for away games

Theres  no chance either club will suddenly change the allocation for away fans, the reason we give them the entire Broomloan and they in turn give us around 8k for the Piggery is simple, its easy to justify charging ~£50 for a ticket if the vast majority of those paying for it are away fans, both clubs boards are in bed with each other, all bastards together, blue or green they couldn't give a fuck about the concerns of the ordinary punters.

5 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Sorry to derail thread,     400 kids found in mass grave in Lanarkshire on BBC text catholic organisation again and they refused to comment.   Yes 400 fucking kids, absolutely disgusting religion 

Just read that there bud, unbelievable, where's the snp government and natsi state polis scotland on this they are quick enough on punishing wee songs etc ! Are they evil or are they evil that mhob ! 

image.gif.0514f53f4a80ffd8732d65e5484cfefe.gif

5 hours ago, ps95v7 said:

So we are happy to continue dignified Silence shower of shitebags 

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/1538280/celtic-pro-ira-chants-songs-bt-sport-drowned-volume/

the above link how the media are appeasing these bstds just like we are 

why do we give them tickets ban them, like Murray did(about one of good things he did do,before leaving us in the shite)

The game you refer to was a boring 1-1 draw.

The atmosphere without the scum was not the same.

So its a no for me.

Like other posters i would not want our team at porkheid without support

13 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

I've just tried to make a poll about this but it's not working on my mobile for some reason, maybe you or someone else can make one and well see what the majority opinion is

Personally I don't think they should be moved to the corner but they should maybe get the same percentage of seats that we get at their midden

I don't want to give them a reason to reduce our allocation for away games

Fair comment mate.Would love to do the poll but haven't a clue how to set it up!!!Hope someone more tech minded can help us out.

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Do you think it's fair that people who follow Rangers to the shite games, and struggle like fuck for Hearts, Aberdeen etc. miss out because people don't like celtic?

What's Hearts and Aberdeen got to do with it? He's talking about not having their directors and staff waited on in our directors box and behind the scenes at Ibrox he's no advocating a boycott on away games 

edit just re read he's talking about cutting celtic allocation but still don't see what that's got to do with Aberdeen and Hearts?

Not for me.

I was at the game we banned them from, shite atmosphere and wasn't the same.

We cut their throats and they will cut ours, no fair on the good Bears on here who travel to shitty places to cheer the lads on then when it's time for us to play af the vatican then they're deprived of tickets and our team are deprived of support.

15 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

What's Hearts and Aberdeen got to do with it? He's talking about not having their directors and staff waited on in our directors box and behind the scenes at Ibrox he's no advocating a boycott on away games 

edit just re read he's talking about cutting celtic allocation but still don't see what that's got to do with Aberdeen and Hearts?

Probably not the best examples for what I was trying to get across tbf, just because the smaller amount of tickets these days people will struggle and then for celtic will probably be an even bigger struggle.

I would happily pay £25-£50 extra on top of my Season Book to reduce their allocation to the corner like all the other visiting fans, nothing really personal against celtic just feel uncomfortable giving the family stand that is usually filled with kids every other week to a group of supporters that actively support child abuse.

3 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Do you think it's fair that people who follow Rangers to the shite games, and struggle like fuck for Hearts, Aberdeen etc. miss out because people don't like celtic?

That's a bollox argument

The biggest away allocation we get outside the bheasts is Kilmarnock with about 3500 if I recall correctly 

You can't call the extra 4000 that would go to the piggery 'fans who travel every 2nd week' as the sums just don't add up.

7 minutes ago, Carsons Dog said:

That's a bollox argument

The biggest away allocation we get outside the bheasts is Kilmarnock with about 3500 if I recall correctly 

You can't call the extra 4000 that would go to the piggery 'fans who travel every 2nd week' as the sums just don't add up.

Kilmarnock's is as big as the Taigs, I think.

Partick's is 6k I think as well.

7 hours ago, MacBoyd said:

The disgusting inflamatarory remarks and lies from celtic in the last few days are too far. They must be taken to court and no way should we give up the whole fucking broomloan for that rancid club

And refuse tickets to the piggery. 

But then again, the fans can just refuse to go, like they can any away game, if they want to hurt our haters. :whistle:

I would shoehorn in the bare minimum to the corner of the Broomloan and Govan/Sandy Jardine where all away fans go. Have the police meet them at designated place, herd them off the buses to their section 30mins before kick off and make them stay an hour after kick off so we can get home without having to even see them as we come out. Minimum.  I'm sick of them getting the full stand when plenty bears want to attend our own stadium. 

4 hours ago, glasgow argyle said:

The game you refer to was a boring 1-1 draw.

The atmosphere without the scum was not the same.

So its a no for me.

Like other posters i would not want our team at porkheid without support

Changed days though mate they have been rancid for years but now they are rabid with hatred now. We have start fighting back,minimum tickets at the most. 1-1 game was there it was subdued, they scored first but at least no seats were broke. The hatred is at a different level now, and about time we stepped up to the mark.

7 hours ago, VladimirWeiss said:

Why is this BB?  It works for every other team to put them in the corner, why not with them?  Fuck the away allocation.

If that worked I'd be bang up for it.  The board know that we would sell 100k for that game, something is clearly delimiting our range of options.