Andy Goram

Loyaleastend

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

My one and only experience of him, he was brilliant.  So that will do me. 

Same with most ex players isn't it, you can only judge them on your own meetings with them. Met a few ovr the years but the one I was most dissapointed with was Laudrap. Was only a wee guy but he tried to kb for an autograph cos he was in a hurry. Nearly burst out greeting :lol: He must've seen that n scribbled his name down in my wee padded Rangers autograph book 

A few years back he was the main attraction at a local pub do. The speech and stories were a bit  robotic but credit to him he spoke to all and gave everyone their photo. Seen better and seen worse from ex players. 

Going back a few decades big DJ blanked our player of the year dinner to great disappointment to all . Maybe in this day and age of social media and internet  he too  would have his reputation tarnished along with others.

1 hour ago, General Custer said:

Same with most ex players isn't it, you can only judge them on your own meetings with them. Met a few ovr the years but the one I was most dissapointed with was Laudrap. Was only a wee guy but he tried to kb for an autograph cos he was in a hurry. Nearly burst out greeting :lol: He must've seen that n scribbled his name down in my wee padded Rangers autograph book 

Wee bit sensitive Custer? He nearly blanked you but never? 

Honestly mate - the guy was not only a genius on the park but is a total gent.