Millers Agent

Lloyd

I don't think Miller is a leak but I'm pretty sure he has done something else that's really burned Pedro and he hasn't apologised. The mole for the team formation was for sure that taig cunt MOH. Game over for Miller , MOH and it should also be for mini Murray as he has always leaked stuff for the board.

Pedro is now getting somewhere with this team as they are more settled.There is no way after all the abuse he has been getting since he arrived here that he will put heat back on himself by changing the team to include a 37 year old or a disloyal taig at another club.

12 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

And constructive talks, or dignified parting of ways for a player brought back into the squad, would surely have been more advisable than his agent slating the club and manager. 

Especially given neither club nor Pedro have stated that Miller is a leak unless there's quotes folk are aware of.

And the folk that say the club should show us the proof are very likely to be the same ones slating the club and Pedro for airing dirty linen in public if they/he did.

All Pedro has done is mention an issue which pissed him off that he said wouldn't happen again. The surmising who what and how is on us. He's damned if he does, damned if he doesn't, and fuck it damned anyway because of stuff he's said previously.

I don't think the agent's been helpful with that, who knows if he's done if by himself or if it's been planned but it doesn't mean the club have handled it well either. They've let people's imaginations run wild and I'm talking about the club overall so it's not an excuse to have a go at Pedro, hes done well to get the response he has out of the players the last couple of games 

But this whole leak issue has been a shambles and it's been clear some have jumped on it because Miller played for celtic that's always been the bottom line, the vitriol was starting with his poor form early in the season even before any mention of leaks 

Steven Naismith seems to get an easier time even though what he did to us was clearly more damaging and hurtful 

Don’t know what’s been going on behind the scenes but unless Miller come out and disowns his agents comments which I don’t believe he will ,  then he must have authorised them. If that’s so it looks like he is working his ticket for a transfer in the January window . This would be a big disappointment as one thing I always thought was that Miller was a proper professional and always acted accordingly 

12 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

So, no clear examples of Pedro doing anything remotely embarrassing. I can understand why he thought the St. Johnstone performance was the best under him yet; that he believes McCrorie will one day be a star is not Caixinha's alone, many regard him as a future star; I saw McCrorie a few years ago and even I could see his obvious talent. A mere 15 minutes against Partick Thisitle? I think not, McCrorie will be a player the manager sees every day. Your post was the opportunity to bring clear examples of this "embarrassment", and it failed to do so. As for his Aberdeen comments, they have proved him wrong, so far.

You forgot the dogs and caravans. 

5 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

I don't think the agent's been helpful with that, who knows if he's done if by himself or if it's been planned but it doesn't mean the club have handled it well either. They've let people's imaginations run wild and I'm talking about the club overall so it's not an excuse to have a go at Pedro, he done well go get the response he has out of the players the last couple of games 

But this whole leak issue has been a shambles and it's been clear some have jumped on it because Miller played for celtic that's always been the bottom line, the vitriol was starting with his poor form early in the season even before any mention of leaks 

Steven Naismith seems to get an easier time even though what he did to us was clearly more damaging and hurtful 

So we should now be airing our dirty linen in public? And should be publically naming an employee and subjecting ourselves to further possible litigation as a result?

Am I getting that right?

Because the fans and press refuse to accept the right thing is to deal with such things behind closed doors. Club now responsible for fans imagination and nosiness.

Brilliant.

Edit.

The bheast connection works both ways in the debate.

29 minutes ago, the old guard said:

He may well believe mccrorie will one day be a star but saying he will be one of the best defenders in our country's history after 15 mins of football against partick thistle was either very bold or just plane stupid.

To be fair, McCrorie was flying in that game.

3 minutes ago, the old guard said:

You forgot the dogs and caravans. 

Really don't see why people think this is a ridiculous thing to say. It's a common phrase in Portugal and fitted in well to our situation at the time and still is relevant. The media who are the dogs in this metaphor keep barking at us making up stories and shite in the papers and the team is the caravan that keeps moving regardless as we are bigger than the dogs! Can't see why people can't get their heads around that one....

3 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

Really don't see why people think this is a ridiculous thing to say. It's a common phrase in Portugal and fitted in well to our situation at the time and still is relevant. The media who are the dogs in this metaphor keep barking at us making up stories and shite in the papers and the team is the caravan that keeps moving regardless as we are bigger than the dogs! Can't see why people can't get their heads around that one....

Cause I'm no Portuguese mate. 

4 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

So we should now be airing our dirty linen in public? And should be publically naming an employee and subjecting ourselves to further possible litigation as a result?

Am I getting that right?

Because the fans and press refuse to accept the right thing is to deal with such things behind closed doors. Club now responsible for fans imagination and nosiness.

Brilliant.

Edit.

The bheast connection works both ways in the debate.

I don't get what you mean tbh, ideally none of this would have made into public in the first place but since it did for whatever reason there surely had to be some sort of clarity given 

I've got a lot of time for Miller, his contributions to three in a row were significant but particularly the last few years which have been some of our darkest times he always seemed a rare example of someone who cared and was even bothering to try. That doesn't entitle him to anything especially with his age and now that the squad has clearly improved, but it does make me inclined to give him some benefit of the doubt when it's come to all this recent shite 

If we do find out he's 100% at fault and acted really badly then I'll hold hands up to it 

1 hour ago, the old guard said:

Miller has arguably done more than most on the playing field over the past few years to get us back to the position we are now in, what I find sad is the fact that some so called supporters are quick to forget and almost turn it into a witch hunt. Really poor in my eyes. 

He hasn't really done that much. 

Rangers have been very good to Kenny Miller. We don't owe him anything. 

He's been a nassigve failure everywhere else he's bee and has always been welcomed back at Ibrox. 

Just now, gsa said:

He hasn't really done that much. 

Rangers have been very good to Kenny Miller. We don't owe him anything. 

He's been a nassigve failure everywhere else he's bee and has always been welcomed back at Ibrox. 

That's harsh, he was one of our best players last year along with Clint Hill imo, dug us out a few times. 

2 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

1.  I don't get what you mean tbh, ideally none of this would have made into public in the first place but since it did for whatever reason there surely had to be some sort of clarity given 

2.  If we do find out he's 100% at fault and acted really badly then I'll hold hands up to it 

1.  Why should clarity be given to fans about an internal issue. Every joey Barton or mark Warburton issue we should go public to address nosiness rather than sort things privately?

Absolute nonsense.

2.  I'm not even bloody suggesting Miller is the leak.  Imo it's far likelier MOH. But id expect never really to find out the truth, nor should I via Rangers.

Today is about Miller's agent making inflammatory remarks which are hostile to Pedro and the club.

Yet folk are having a go at pedro again probably through default.  Or cos you clearly can't criticise the Miller camp without hating him for playing for bheasts and getting a contract extension.......

2 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Aye, but Pedro.....

Aye but I'm having a go because he used to play for the bheasts.

Nothing to do with goals tally consisting of:

Graham Dorrans - 5

Alfredo Morelos (buffalo) - 8

Daniel Candieas- 3 

Kenny Miller - 2

Big Bruno - 1 

James Tavernier - 2

Herrera - 2

Josh Windass - 1 

Carlos Pena - 4

Declan John - 2