Murty until the end of the season

Bears r us

Makes the Board look very poor again. Clearly if we wanted Murty he would have got the gig ages ago. 

Nevertheless a decision has been made and GM has my full backing. 

I wish people would stop saying sack the board. And replace it with? 

They may be poor verging on incompetent but if they call their loans in we are f@cked.My hope is that the big plan is to have a new owner with new Board by the start of next season.

All done properly within Financial law.

The fact that I had to say that says it all. 

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Dickie1963 said:

Makes the Board look very poor again. Clearly if we wanted Murty he would have got the gig ages ago. 

Nevertheless a decision has been made and GM has my full backing. 

I wish people would stop saying sack the board. And replace it with? 

They may be poor verging on incompetent but if they call their loans in we are f@cked.My hope is that the big plan is to have a new owner with new Board by the start of next season.

All done properly within Financial law.

The fact that I had to say that says it all. 

I can go with it. It's not their worst decision by a country mile. He at least gives continuity with no upheaval of a new manager.

I feel with that COS ruling, the board are in a bad place right now, as are the club. There's much more to all this than meets the eye.

I would also go along with your view that we will have a new owner by the season end, with the board keeping us on life support until that happens. They simply do not have the money not the where with all to take us forward.

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

So what happens if GM makes a right cunt of it, do they fire him and get the tea lady in ?

It’s as though the board have given up.

They get rid of him and we lose our u20's coach as he'll be torn apart by the support and won't want to remain here. Then we let Kenny have it

Embarrassing. Gift wrapping the title and probable treble for celtic. And of course the 10 in a row thing they keep singing about. Oh Mr King, you are a dark horse. A sad sad day for this football club. I know some of you are definitely feeling it in the back of your minds that we did indeed die. This is a shadow of the club we all supported pre 2012. This isn't Rangers. Go on, argue it with a constructive post instead of spewing clueless bile and hate.......this entity is a money grabbing spiv filled amateur whore getting bitch slapped all over the country without a fight back. I am both heartbroken and sickened by todays news. We won't come back from this. This board have definitely put the final nail in our coffin. 

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Aw well that's that then, I'm finished. 

Had nothing but the utter piss took out of us for the last six years and I've had enough. 

ST is not getting renewed and I'll probably not be going back until that board are removed. 

I cancelled mine last week. 

Has anyone seen that wee snake bastard Robertsons comment? 

“Has secured favourable results against our nearest rivals in recent weeks”.

That statement alone should have that bastard dragged out of Ibrox. Not even thinking about challenging for the title just pull ahead of Hibs and your fine

1 minute ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Embarrassing. Gift wrapping the title and probable treble for celtic. And of course the 10 in a row thing they keep singing about. Oh Mr King, you are a dark horse. A sad sad day for this football club. I know some of you are definitely feeling it in the back of your minds that we did indeed die. This is a shadow of the club we all supported pre 2012. This isn't Rangers. Go on, argue it with a constructive post instead of spewing clueless bile and hate.......this entity is a money grabbing spiv filled amateur whore getting bitch slapped all over the country without a fight back. I am both heartbroken and sickened by todays news. We won't come back from this. This board have definitely put the final nail in our coffin. 

Some cunt ban this tarrier bastard

6 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Aw well that's that then, I'm finished. 

Had nothing but the utter piss took out of us for the last six years and I've had enough. 

ST is not getting renewed and I'll probably not be going back until that board are removed. 

Fair play mate, something has to be done.

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Has anyone seen that wee snake bastard Robertsons comment? 

“Has secured favourable results against our nearest rivals in recent weeks”.

That statement alone should have that bastard dragged out of Ibrox. Not even thinking about challenging for the title just pull ahead of Hibs and your fine

He thinks he's still at Motherwell.

Just now, Prso's headband said:

“Me and the majority of my fellow fans will be happy, those who actually go to games” 

Our support on facebook rile me the fuck up

:lol: they mad retards who go to midweek cup games at ibrox 

Just now, Prso's headband said:

“Me and the majority of my fellow fans will be happy, those who actually go to games” 

Our support on facebook rile me the fuck up

I don't even bother with them anymore. That's a section of our support that I have literally nothing in common with 

Archived