Murty until the end of the season

Bears r us

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I really hope this works.

Above all else im a Rangers supporter. All I want is us to win and I really really like murty. I hope he's a success and get the full job at Rangers come.summer. that means we've had a great second half of.the season.

Hope he does well. Genuinely a credit to Rangers 

100% agree.

I'd love nothing nothing more than Murty to be a success and get the job full time. Some see this appointment as a lack of ambition, but I genuinely don't. Anyone coming in would have been a gamble, so why not take the gamble on Murty?

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

We've been without a manager for near enough two months, so we'll wait until then to say we'll give the current interim it until the end of the season, a couple of weeks after saying it will be January. Plus the fact he hasn't actually took us forward.

We went for a so called Rangers man but he’d rather stay in his comfort zone in sheep land thankfully, if the right man comes in in the end I’ve no problem with this approach , Murty won 3 games Pedro wouldn’t so I think he has improved us 

I have no problem with Murty taking the step up to assistant manager but this is to much to soon the joke off this is they have been looking for 1.5 months now. And a team like Killie where able to get a proven premier league manager. But i must say his attitude is fist class and he must be given the chance if thats what this risky board keep wanting to do. Another gamble GREAT.

23 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I really hope this works.

Above all else im a Rangers supporter. All I want is us to win and I really really like murty. I hope he's a success and get the full job at Rangers come.summer. that means we've had a great second half of.the season.

Hope he does well. Genuinely a credit to Rangers 

Well said, couldn't agree with you more!

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

We went for a so called Rangers man but he’d rather stay in his comfort zone in sheep land thankfully, if the right man comes in in the end I’ve no problem with this approach , Murty won 3 games Pedro wouldn’t so I think he has improved us 

Have another person in place rather than resort back to a fucking youth coach.

We're still eight points behind, no further forward. It was right to sack that useless cunt, but we've still managed to fuck that up.

Just now, FSM said:

100% agree.

I'd love nothing nothing more than Murty to be a success and get the job full time. Some see this appointment as a lack of ambition, but I genuinely don't. 

I was sort of ok with Murty until I heard his post match interview with SJ, when he said that he would not berate the players after that performance then that was all I needed to know, the players may like him but they won't put their heads above the parapet for him though 

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

Tin hat on there Cushy! 

But with the benefit of hindsight maybe we should have persevered for the season with him.

its turned into madness. We are effectively saying our youth coach is a better option than Pedro for this season. If the EUFA cup is the summit of our ambition then shouldn't we have stuck with the experiment?  -  our current league position is no better than under pedro and the fly in the ointment (kenny Miller) is out for the season anyway.

At least if we had stuck with pedro we could have said we gave it a go. What can we say now? that Murty is suddenly a fucking mega coach and we just didn't know? its laughable in its amateurishness

3 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

The only reasoned we beat Aberdeen twice was because the players thought DM was the new manager at were trying to impress, performances when back down rapidly again since, our players are fuckin' cheats as well.

Last straw for me. I will fully support the the team and Graeme Murty, but the board and Dave King can fuck off. They are bare faced liars who are taking us fans for mugs. Stringing us along for 8 weeks promising a manager to then appoint the U20's coach. I cant see murty coming out of this unscathed, it will bring a different pressures now he is the manager. 

6 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

I was sort of ok with Murty until I heard his post match interview with SJ, when he said that he would not berate the players after that performance then that was all I needed to know, the players may like him but they won't put their heads above the parapet for him though 

He is still raw and has a lot to learn, but this is the guy who turned over McInnes home and away and then turned over Lennon away. I think he deserves a chance, maybe with a bit of mentoring behind the scenes. Maybe he'll end up being our best ever manager, who knows. 

Just now, slimjim1690 said:

The only reasoned we beat Aberdeen twice was because the players thought DM was the new manager at were trying to impress, performances when back down rapidly again since, our players are fuckin' cheats as well.

They think Lennon was going to be our manager to ?  

2 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

Sorry slim, but that's shite. I don't think any of them gave a fuck about DM becoming the new manager.

Archived