Murty until the end of the season

Bears r us

4 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Do you actually believe that is the case mate?

I don't.

I genuinely think we are rookit, and have no one worthwhile willing to take the job, for that reason.  The board should be fucking ashamed of themselves.  They won't be though, you couldn't redden their necks with a blowtorch.

TBH I doubt it. Think it's the cheap option but Robertson and Dickson shouldn't get a 3rd opportunity to get the manager right. They need to go.

Probably more in hope than anything.

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

It is not possible hen read this bit

A season ticket is valid for the entire season and is priced and offered accordingly. Therefore, cancellation of a season ticket is not permitted except in the most extenuating of circumstances as determined by the Club.

ah okay. I wonder what they mean by extenuating of circumstances that would qualify for the refund

Just now, Pure_Quality said:

TBH I doubt it. Think it's the cheap option but Robertson and Dickson shouldn't get a 3rd opportunity to get the manager right. They need to go.

Probably more in hope than anything.

:tu:

Don’t see the problem with Murty until the end of the season , I like him and all reports say so do the players. Saw on twitter suggestions of a walk out on the 72nd minute Motherwell game in protest at the board , think the suggesters will need to come up with something outwith the norm and doesn’t happen every home game ?

Just now, Cedrick said:

Saw on twitter suggestions of a walk out on the 72nd minute Motherwell game in protest at the board , think the suggesters will need to come up with something outwith the norm and doesn’t happen every home game ?

Much as I don't agree with the decision I don't think this the right way . GM has done nothing wrong and no matter the fact it's against the board , you can't ignore the impact it will have on him . 

Just now, gmcf said:

Much as I don't agree with the decision I don't think this the right way . GM has done nothing wrong and no matter the fact it's against the board , you can't ignore the impact it will have on him . 

Bang on mate , Pedro was the total fuck up from the board , Murty doing his best and gets a bit out the players most of the time 

20 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

murtyupsidedownblueavengerisafud.thumb.jpg.672c90a8838b0cc7b67802245c55efde.jpg

Can only hope this means there's going to be a clear out of the people who made the previous abysmal managerial appointments and we're going to bring in a decent CEO, rather than giving Robertson and Dickson yet another opportunity to fuck things up again with another pish short term manager appointment.

No chance. Costs money and that would only happen if King went.

Anyone who thinks that the appointment of Murty is nothing but a smokescreen are IMO deluded, after the COS ruling we are really in the shit, when King refuses to comply with the ruling (and he will) then he will fuck off back to SA while calling in his loans, I am in real fear that this really could be the beginning of the end for my club, because if the above scenario is about to be played out then it opens up the doors again for the asset strippers.

4 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Don’t see the problem with Murty until the end of the season , I like him and all reports say so do the players. Saw on twitter suggestions of a walk out on the 72nd minute Motherwell game in protest at the board , think the suggesters will need to come up with something outwith the norm and doesn’t happen every home game ?

We've been without a manager for near enough two months, so we'll wait until then to say we'll give the current interim it until the end of the season, a couple of weeks after saying it will be January. Plus the fact he hasn't actually took us forward.

9 minutes ago, gogzy said:

It is what it is, no amount of us moaning is going to change that.

Cmon Murty, this league is still winnable.  Win it and you will make history.

We're in December and Murty has already chucked it as far as the league is concerned:

“I would also like to thank the Board for showing faith in me and I will work tirelessly with the players and coaching staff in order to improve our league position and be successful in the Scottish Cup.”

Unless there is some sort of January miracle in the transfer market and hiring of backroom staff, we'll be lucky to get a Europa League slot.

Archived