***The Official Scum vs Rangers Thread***

Lloyd

6 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Sadly the first part of your post is wishful thinking (pray that I am wrong), second part is likely to provoke a raid from Sturgeons Storm Troopers. I would microwave your hard drive if I was you.

For rejecting the biggest paedophile ring in the world?

I'd love to see that happen

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Sadly the first part of your post is wishful thinking (pray that I am wrong), second part is likely to provoke a raid from Sturgeons Storm Troopers. I would microwave your hard drive if I was you.

Fuck the pope! Let's see the bitch try to stage a raid on Britain.

I would play a 5311

Fod

Tav Wilson Alves Bates/Cardoso John

Holt Mcrorie Jack/Barjonas

Windass

Morelos

Basically have it 352 when attacking and when on the backfoot revert to the 5311 to soak up pressure, the middle is key again give them time and space theyll pick us off must pressure the lot of them from the off and start getting them to go long.

Not looking forward to Saturday but will no doubt get the bug in the next couple of days nothing would cap this year off better than a victory dont care how make it happen Rangers.

8 hours ago, K.A.I said:

If it were upto me (and everyone that could realistically make it is fit then I'd go)

Fod

McCrorie Alves Wilson

Tav Holt Jack Pena Windass

Morelos Herrera 

or maybe move Windass inside to Pena's place and put John on left-wing. 

3-5-2

This would be ideal with like you say, Pena playing off Morelos.

The main thing for me that no one has exploited them for yet since the Hearts game is high pressing.

Hearts pressure was superb and they constantly forced the bheasts back to gordon who has the worst distribution of any keeper. With players like Holt and Morelos pushing into their half and niggling away at them they are forced to go long where hopefully big Bruno (if he shows up) would sweep up.

Archived