The BBC Radio commentators

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

You’d think the scum were playing a foreign team today, all they can talk about is them not winning and making excuses about them being tired.

It really is a disgrace.

Crocker on sky was the same mate, taiggy Walker was more balanced 

Gave up listening to the Radio Scotland amateurs and fans with mikes a few years back.  BBC coverage from England (5-Live etc) is fine, but the Glasgow mob are reeking.  It's even worse when they have their tame former Rangers players on board. 

Brendan is perpetuating the tiredness myth going on about their 38th game.

They got schooled again today, lucky to escape with a point.

We'll never get due credit but know what, if it keeps them believing they are better than they are then long may it continue.

Just now, cushynumber said:

its all "cellic were flat today "pish. They dont even try to hide the fact they are gutted we didnt get a tanking

I'm not listening but is that really what they are saying? 2nd half we were by far and a way the best team and it was nothing to do with them being tired or jaded, we just played much, much better than them.

7 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

You’d think the scum were playing a foreign team today, all they can talk about is them not winning and making excuses about them being tired.

It really is a disgrace.

Sky wasn't that much better

Whole media circus is full of haters and rhodents

Just now, DMax399 said:

I don't do the BBC for obvious reasons. 

They have nothing good to say about us.

I switched them on at the end of the game....I like to hear the pain, but for a National broadcaster it really is blatant, the whole mood was downbeat as though they had been playing a foreign team in Europe and looking for excuses why they didn’t win.

They did manage to congratulate Murty right at the end, all of 3 minutes worth.

1 minute ago, Moody Blue said:

They've a bigger squad than anyone so it they are tired, it's poor management when he can rotate.  Result was due to our performance, not theirs, just gutted we didn't take our chances the way Hearts did a couple of weeks ago. 

And they had an extra day and a half to prepare, fkn imbeciles the lot of them. 

21 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Brendan is perpetuating the tiredness myth going on about their 38th game.

They got schooled again today, lucky to escape with a point.

We'll never get due credit but know what, if it keeps them believing they are better than they are then long may it continue.

His stock is on the way down and will only fall further is as they eventually lose more and more games.

Wouldn't surprise me if the egotistical cunt engineers a move back down south before too long.