The BBC Radio commentators

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, Trooblue said:

Gave up listening to the Radio Scotland amateurs and fans with mikes a few years back.  BBC coverage from England (5-Live etc) is fine, but the Glasgow mob are reeking.  It's even worse when they have their tame former Rangers players on board. 

even Derek Ferguson pretends he is a Hamilton fan these days 

7 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

They've a bigger squad than anyone so it they are tired, it's poor management when he can rotate.  Result was due to our performance, not theirs, just gutted we didn't take our chances the way Hearts did a couple of weeks ago. 

this all day long, as for the Biased Broadcasting Corporation, in scotland it's a tarrier infested dosshouse, filled to the gunwhales with bought and paid for, fully paid up members of Taigs 'r'  us, building needs levelling

As soon as I heard the Bates & Tav and Murty interviews I switched off and came onto RM where I think at least 95% of us are Rangers fans. :happy: 

I noticed a tarrier outed himself last night which was good, some cunt called London Calling, I hope he noticed how pish they were today. :mutley: 

47 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

You’d think the scum were playing a foreign team today, all they can talk about is them not winning and making excuses about them being tired.

It really is a disgrace.

Fenian filth on a fenian filth station.

Nothing will change till we get our country back.

Just enjoy their pain on the odd occasion in the meantime :thuglife:

9 minutes ago, RD.1872 said:

His stock is on the way down and will only fall further is as they eventually lose more and more games.

Wouldn't surprise me if the egotistical cunt engineers a move back down south before too long.

Said this a while back. Think he'll be off in the summer. He can't afford the hit to his rep that a long spell in Scotland would come with. Every point dropped in this league for him with the resources he has compared to everyone else reflects badly.

Deluded taigs think he'll be around for 10 :mutley:he'll be at a Bottom half pl club next season I reckon.

Just now, Iron Proddy said:

Said this a while back. Think he'll be off in the summer. He can't afford the hit to his rep that a long spell in Scotland would come with. Every point dropped in this league for him with the resources he has compared to everyone else reflects badly.

Deluded taigs think he'll be around for 10 :mutley:he'll be at a Bottom half pl club next season I reckon.

Spot on.

Perfect fit for Chelsea according to Craig Bellamy...

:mutley:

Just now, Heshootshescores said:

Its sad to say but I actually prefer to listen to the likes of Davie Provan these days. Listening to the likes of Derek Ferguson (and any other ex Rangers player in the media) sell their soul for a few quid week in week out makes me want to vomit. 

What the actual fuck?! Him, Walker and Sutton are the worst of the lot.