Retail Deal

GeeSS

Got some info from a vey good source....: Rangers have agreed new retail deal with Fanatics based in Manchester (formerly Kitbag). I believe they will run online retail and be responsible for producing product as well as store at the ground. They also currently run Man Utd, Man City, Everton and Aston Villa's online shop (and Celtics)Also F1 and Wimbledon tennis but Man Utd, celtic and Wimbledon moving away from them

also have it on good authority that Puma are reluctant to renew the kit deal(good news) and the club have an offer on the table from Admiral (bad news)

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Good news if true but the thought of Admiral kits is an absolute riddy we’ll look like minks with a kit maker like that 

Admiral kits back in the day were gorgeous, especially our few. I'd be happy if this were true, we'd get special treatment seeing as we'd be the biggest club on their books. Pretty good deal imo. 

4 minutes ago, MrMeeseeks said:

Admiral kits back in the day were gorgeous, especially our few. I'd be happy if this were true, we'd get special treatment seeing as we'd be the biggest club on their books. Pretty good deal imo. 

There’s a lot of things 25 years ago that were cool but a red neck now - Admiral is a rotten make 

Are they not owned by David Murray or did he sell up years ago?

your point on us being the biggest club on their books is a fair point but what sort of special treatment would it get us outwith the contractually agreed money ?