*****Official Hamilton Vs Rangers*****

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck you doing Goss, Docherty and John. Fuck. Shite. Murty out. Oh brilliant Buffalo nice finish Jamie. Ha ha mad keeper. Fuck our defending is pish! Murty out. Again. Alfredo! Brilliant assist from Murphy. Easy to smash the rebound at the keeper. Great awareness. Looking good today. Oh my fucking god. That is goal of the season shit right there. Even better than Partick. Murphys touch was genius! Windass is on fire. This could be 10. Docherty breaking up play well. Needs to tidy up his final ball. Oh off the bar. Unlucky son. Fuck sakes Bates how did you miss that! Front 4 looking a real threat. Stay on your feet Russell but come on ref. Ah well not too bad. Lots of positives going forward. Lots of concerns at the back. Down to 9 points. Fucking come on. Could be 6 come Saturday night. Let's put these cunts under pressure. They can't handle it. And relax!

Defensively we were  awful much of the time.  We started with really sloppy play.    Better teams will punish us with that play.  I don't know why Murty left it so late to bring on subs and when he did make the changes the team had switched off.  No idea how Candeias played the full game as it just wasn't his day.  

Despite his mistake for the first goal, Docherty had a very good game. Murphy too continues to look better every week, and Goss has given us something different with his ability from dead ball situations... Why tf is it so difficult to find a professional footballer that can take a corner? 

Russell Martin would appear to be the newcomer who is struggling most, but hopefully will settle in given time. 

All in all January looks like a good transfer window for us. 

4 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Defensively we were  awful much of the time.  We started with really sloppy play.    Better teams will punish us with that play.  I don't know why Murty left it so late to bring on subs and when he did make the changes the team had switched off.  No idea how Candeias played the full game as it just wasn't his day.  

Both defences were awful to be fair.  Losing three goals to Hamilton isn't good but a win's a win.  Interestingly, we've now scored roughly the same amount of league goals as celtic.  It's our defending that's letting us down.

The two major gripes I have with that game was defensively we were shocking in the first half. 

And we were two goals clear for the majority of the match yet Murty waits until the last ten minutes to make changes? 

Should've scored a lot more, anyway bring on the Hertz :thumbsup:

11 minutes ago, Heshootshescores said:

Despite his mistake for the first goal, Docherty had a very good game.

I don't think Docherty was that great TBH.  I think what we're missing in there is a solid CDM next to Goss who can break up play and help out the defense.  As soon as McCrorie is fit again I'd have him straight back in the team.

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

The two major gripes I have with that game was defensively we were shocking in the first half. 

And we were two goals clear for the majority of the match yet Murty waits until the last ten minutes to make changes? 

Should've scored a lot more, anyway bring on the Hertz :thumbsup:

Don't want to get too carried away but if the next few weeks go well goal difference suddenly becomes rather important. We should have made a bigger dent towards closing the goal difference gap today. You don't get many games that open. A wee chance missed but the win was the main thing.

Hearts game is now a massive test of character for Murty and the players. We simply can't fail if we have any aspirations of pulling this off. Exciting week ahead.

1 minute ago, BlearyEyedBear said:

9 points behind celtic and they have to go to Pittodrie next weekend, after travelling to Russia midweek. :hmmm:

They have a much better goal difference (+14 over us) so we'd need to win it outright which means pulling back 10 points and there's only 11 games left to play.  They'd need to drop points in a couple of their upcoming matches and we'd need to win the next Old firm to be with a chance.  I would love it if we beat them but it's still a very big ask.

14 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

They have a much better goal difference (+14 over us) so we'd need to win it outright which means pulling back 10 points and there's only 11 games left to play.  They'd need to drop points in a couple of their upcoming matches and we'd need to win the next Old firm to be with a chance.  I would love it if we beat them but it's still a very big ask.

I'm clutching at straws, I know, but hopefully we can keep winning and see how they react.

23 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

It is. Them staying in Europe ironically could be a good thing for us, not that I'll be rooting for them.  Hopefully Aberdeen getting pumped off Hibs on Saturday gets them up for it next weekend which could be huge if both us and Aberdeen a week before we play the cunts. I'm still believing. 

Just now, King Jela said:

It is. Them staying in Europe ironically could be a good thing for us, not that I'll be rooting for them.  Hopefully Aberdeen getting pumped off Hibs on Saturday gets them up for it next weekend which could be huge if both us and Aberdeen a week before we play the cunts. I'm still believing. 

My mind changes all the time, regarding this. Believed until the Hibs game, then lost all hope. Now believing again, after today :lol: 

2 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Fuck you doing Goss, Docherty and John. Fuck. Shite. Murty out. Oh brilliant Buffalo nice finish Jamie. Ha ha mad keeper. Fuck our defending is pish! Murty out. Again. Alfredo! Brilliant assist from Murphy. Easy to smash the rebound at the keeper. Great awareness. Looking good today. Oh my fucking god. That is goal of the season shit right there. Even better than Partick. Murphys touch was genius! Windass is on fire. This could be 10. Docherty breaking up play well. Needs to tidy up his final ball. Oh off the bar. Unlucky son. Fuck sakes Bates how did you miss that! Front 4 looking a real threat. Stay on your feet Russell but come on ref. Ah well not too bad. Lots of positives going forward. Lots of concerns at the back. Down to 9 points. Fucking come on. Could be 6 come Saturday night. Let's put these cunts under pressure. They can't handle it. And relax!

Brilliant!