Rocksport - Steven Davis

RDFM

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, kris1984 said:

Loved Davis more than any modern player but left us at our lowest. Old as fuck now too. 

... that's said easily best player in SPL if it happened 

People said that about Barton in 2016 and Dorrans in 2017.

Davis was a quality player, and he’s probably still good enough to play for us now, but he’s 33 years old. He’s not exactly at his peak anymore.

14 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Not any different from Naishame. Fuck him!!!

Some people have short memories.

I don't want him back for the same reason as you but I disagree that he isn't any different from paysmith.  "We" got money for Davis and he didn't hold a press conference

35 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

I don't want him back for the same reason as you but I disagree that he isn't any different from paysmith.  "We" got money for Davis and he didn't hold a press conference

We only got money because Southampton wanted him, he was fucking off regardless.

I don't get the fascination with folk wanting Lafferty, Naismith and Davis back.  Surprised we haven't had people shouting for the return of Ness and Whittaker as well :sarcasm:

17 hours ago, DBBTB said:

I can’t wait until all the players who left us in 2012 retire just so we don’t have to have a discussion about at least one of them potentially coming back every couple of months.

:tu:

This ... this ... this ... and this again.

Every time these traitors are mentioned about returning to us .... amnesia prevails .... the truth is .... that as soon as they are no longer wanted by the clubs they fucked off to, out comes the die hard Rangers man routine hoping to crawl back to us for a pension top up .... fuck the lot of them ... they deserve nothing from us ... they left and we were the last thing on their minds when they did.

Time to move on.

:UK:

20 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

:tu:

This ... this ... this ... and this again.

Every time these traitors are mentioned about returning to us .... amnesia prevails .... the truth is .... that as soon as they are no longer wanted by the clubs they fucked off to, out comes the die hard Rangers man routine hoping to crawl back to us for a pension top up .... fuck the lot of them ... they deserve nothing from us ... they left and we were the last thing on their minds when they did.

Time to move on.

:UK:

:bow:

Can't help but laugh when people say that Davis "insisted" that Southampton pay us a fee or he wouldn't have signed for them :lol:

If he was so desperate for us to get a fee he would've done the decent thing and tupe'd over. He didn't give a fuck whether we got paid or not. Southampton gave us a fee to speed the signing process up.