'It's not just physical' - Rangers midfielder may retire at end of season after injury troubles

Amato

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he is serious why not do the decent thing and work something out with the club and retire now, granted why would you turn down whatever decent wages that he is on for the next 3 months or so but can't see him even getting a place on the bench let alone a starting spot 

1 minute ago, CoopsLaud said:

Also thought of rossiter first when I read headline. Wish Niko all the best tbh, just a pity we could not see what he could offer. Some player at his peak and a right cool bastard.

He's not even old, he just looks like he can't be fucked. Like he said, its not just physical. 

I genuinely believe he's having some psychological problems. Depression at least. He doesn't even get a hair cut, shave and if you listen to what some of the players say on RTV - dresses like a tramp. 

1 minute ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

He's not even old, he just looks like he can't be fucked. Like he said, its not just physical. 

I genuinely believe he's having some psychological problems. Depression at least. He doesn't even get a hair cut, shave and if you listen to what some of the players say on RTV - dresses like a tramp. 

:lol:

11 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Cant disagree with that just a bit gutted we didnt see the best of him.

47 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Wit

52 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Maybe Mad Phil's right and he's no being paid, might be homeless for all wee know.

4 minutes ago, William Scott said:

I liked to see him lift a trophy (league or scottish cup) if this really is his final season in football. Cracking guy but well past his best now. 

If he did lift a trophy (without injuring himself) he would have done nothing to earn it. A flop and a wage thief.