Scottish Football

1 hour ago, Shetland Bear said:

Clarke might have something there, he seems to struggle refereeing us considering his brother played with our youths!

Joking aside, Maclean is a poor poor ref. Spoken with my old man after a few games he's reffed and usually the phrase "he had no control over the game" is brought up. Poor ref promoted above his capabilities.

go back to 2014 and he was the ref who failed to see the ict player handball on the line in the semi v  celtic   ok i was chuffed at the time that the tims lost  but he should have been demoted then  he has got worse since then

55 minutes ago, billscott said:

go back to 2014 and he was the ref who failed to see the ict player handball on the line in the semi v  celtic   ok i was chuffed at the time that the tims lost  but he should have been demoted then  he has got worse since then

He hasn't given much against the scum since Bill 

He is my worst and that is saying something with the biased bastards we have in this land 

On 21 April 2019 at 21:31, Gandalf the Blue said:

Ffs. Michael Stewart in the Sun saying Hibs current form is down to TLB, because he signed the players. Take your tongue out of their arses ffs.

That's like saying our current position in the league is down to Warburton and Caixinha because they signed Morelos, Candeias and Tavernier :lol:

On ‎21‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 16:34, SuperPapac05 said:

I fucking detest that fat ugly attention seeker. Good to see Kilmarnock getting beat knowing it pains him. 

Don't think he's an attention seeker tbh.  Just a complete screwball.