How Much More Of The Underwhelming Dave Can We Take?

Can’t believe I’m saying this but the managers haven’t been picked by King so laying that one at his door personally is wrong. 

That said it should be the DoF picking the manager and the fact we don’t have one must mean the board are telling him we don’t need one. 

1 hour ago, KingKennyMiller said:

We're going nowhere under him. 

The man seems totally incapable of identifying a proper Manager and bringing him to Ibrox.

The supporters have backed the club to the hilt and we really do deserve so much better than The Loaf, The Bullfighter and the hapless Murty.

None of these guys should ever been appointed in the first place.

The transparency he promised us was just another play on words.

Please fuck off Dave. You're not fit to be Chairman of Rangers!

You never got many likes mate because the apathy has set in .

We are stuck behind a rock and hard place

Nothing is/can change it seems but a fair majority want rid . I detest the fact he became our leader .

He does nothing for us off the park and that is pretty important to many of us .

The decisions to get things right on the park have been pathetic .

At least nothing what he promised back when he got control .

Fuck knows where we are headed under him

24 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Yep so he has conveniently got someone to take the wrap for that .

Don't buy into that one bit .

He will have final say

If he does then what’s the point of a DoF?? 

I wouldn’t want the board going to Allen to help negotiate a commercial deal. 

Although that said he could probably do better than Robertson at that. ??

I actually think the board really value the position of a DOF, however and going by the last attempt at recruiting a credible manager they want to fill that position themselves.

Stewart Robertson is the perfect fall guy for when a manager picked by one of the directors in the background goes wrong. That is all he is. As the largest shareholder then King will have more leverage on decisions based on managers etc- but it really astounds me that any of our board have successful companies given the circus act we’re currently witnessing.

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Can’t believe I’m saying this but the managers haven’t been picked by King so laying that one at his door personally is wrong. 

That said it should be the DoF picking the manager and the fact we don’t have one must mean the board are telling him we CAN'T AFFORD one. 

Sorted. ?

39 minutes ago, loyalfollower said:

I actually think the board really value the position of a DOF, however and going by the last attempt at recruiting a credible manager they want to fill that position themselves.

Stewart Robertson is the perfect fall guy for when a manager picked by one of the directors in the background goes wrong. That is all he is. As the largest shareholder then King will have more leverage on decisions based on managers etc- but it really astounds me that any of our board have successful companies given the circus act we’re currently witnessing.

Agree mate, but running a bus company eg is nothing like running Rangers.

As for Murray, he's got more failed companies than I've had knock backs.

2 hours ago, KingKennyMiller said:

The man seems totally incapable of identifying a proper Manager and bringing him to Ibrox.

The supporters have backed the club to the hilt and we really do deserve so much better than The Loaf, The Bullfighter and the hapless Murty.

King promised transparency but it's just one of many failed promises. 

Actions speak louder than words. Kings board have shown they have no idea how to recruit a manager for the club. If Mark Allen doesn't have say on our next recruitment what is the point of the DOF. 

If king and co don't have the ability to take the club forward they should sell up. I have a feeling once this share issue is complete and king has got his lost millions back. He's planning on moving on. 

So that post was influenced by that prick Jackson’s piece of shit this morning?

The criticism towards King and the board regarding the managers should be laid at the fact they opted not to go for a DoF in 2015, instead appointing McPartland despite being warned to avoid him. Then realising their mistake opted to get a DoF but managed to make an arse of that appointment and bring in Pedro before a DoF :duh::duh:

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

If he does then what’s the point of a DoF?? 

I wouldn’t want the board going to Allen to help negotiate a commercial deal. 

Although that said he could probably do better than Robertson at that. ??

With Kings skills at getting yes men .I'm only guessing mate I suppose :-))

3 hours ago, KingKennyMiller said:

It should be the job of Mark Allen to identify potential managers. It's the role of the board to get the finances that will bring the manager in.

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

You never got many likes mate because the apathy has set in .

We are stuck behind a rock and hard place

Nothing is/can change it seems but a fair majority want rid . I detest the fact he became our leader .

He does nothing for us off the park and that is pretty important to many of us .

The decisions to get things right on the park have been pathetic .

At least nothing what he promised back when he got control .

Fuck knows where we are headed under him

:tu:

...... Up Shit Creek mate .... without the proverbial paddle.

:UK: