Semi final ballot

hampden86

Feel for those not getting one. Wonder if the ticket office prioritise those using a cc rather than a debit card as the money is more guaranteed. If any consolation I will be out the country for Piggery game. If I get allocated one, happy to pass onto a Bear who missed out on semi

Ticket office could do with an overhaul and a bit of transparancy. Got a ticket for 2009 final through cccs and the boy behind me who wasn't on cccs didn't. He had a seaon ticket for over 30 years. Should have got one before me. I reckon the ticket office could allocate loyalty points to be used for finals etc every season to those who keep renewing st's. In otherwords reward loyalty. 

2 minutes ago, hampden86 said:

Ticket office could do with an overhaul and a bit of transparancy. Got a ticket for 2009 final through cccs and the boy behind me who wasn't on cccs didn't. He had a seaon ticket for over 30 years. Should have got one before me. I reckon the ticket office could allocate loyalty points to be used for finals etc every season to those who keep renewing st's. In otherwords reward loyalty. 

If you are on SF and Final priority then you also have to take all non ST home games in cups, so in a way they are rewarding loyalty but I take your point. I just put it down to being unlucky this time and hopefully there will be many more.

8 minutes ago, hampden86 said:

How should he ? You signed up he didn’t 

2 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

It's funny how we're supposed to be encouraging the younger generation to follow Rangers, but when it comes to them getting tickets in a ballot over people who have being going for years there's mass outrage. 

Don’t think some of the younger generation are in the ballot instead they are handed an allocation coz there in the exact same seats behind the goal in hampden every time we play there 

2 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Don’t think some of the younger generation are in the ballot instead they are handed an allocation coz there in the exact same seats behind the goal in hampden every time we play there 

I'm assuming you're referring to the Union Bears. Their members have season tickets and are on the cup cccs just like everyone else. As Rangers recognize them as a singing section they are all placed in the same section. 

23 minutes ago, hampden86 said:

Feel for those not getting one. Wonder if the ticket office prioritise those using a cc rather than a debit card as the money is more guaranteed. If any consolation I will be out the country for Piggery game. If I get allocated one, happy to pass onto a Bear who missed out on semi

:hiboys:

1 minute ago, Captain Hilts said:

I'm assuming you're referring to the Union Bears. Their members have season tickets and are on the cup cccs just like everyone else. As Rangers recognize them as a singing section they are all placed in the same section. 

Rest of us are only allowed to sit 5 together friends and family 

On the plus side, I’m sure GM said that those who were eligible for the SF ballot that never got would get the priority for the final! 

So by that reckoning, those of us that didn’t get here should have tickets for the sheep/Motherwell once we fuck these tarrier bastards out!! 

2 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

On the plus side, I’m sure GM said that those who were eligible for the SF ballot that never got would get the priority for the final! 

So by that reckoning, those of us that didn’t get here should have tickets for the sheep/Motherwell once we fuck these tarrier bastards out!! 

You’ll only get priority if you paid for Dunfermline and Falkirk though and didn’t get one for this semi. If you missed a payment etc or forgot to update your details you’re unfortunately cut off.

Not all 6000 odd who missed out will be guaranteed, only about 3000 I think.

For what it’s worth I think you should be allocated a ticket first if you had a legitimate Fraserburgh ticket and were refused entry. That’s only about 150 odd bears and it’s the same competition.

15 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Shouldn’t work that eay

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

You’ll only get priority if you paid for Dunfermline and Falkirk though and didn’t get one for this semi. If you missed a payment etc or forgot to update your details you’re unfortunately cut off.

Not all 6000 odd who missed out will be guaranteed, only about 3000 I think.

For what it’s worth I think you should be allocated a ticket first if you had a legitimate Fraserburgh ticket and were refused entry. That’s only about 150 odd bears and it’s the same competition.

Aye well that’s what I meant by those that were eligible for this ballot!  

Signed up to all home games, semis/finals priority & had been to (or paid for) previous home games in SC! 

If we make it and I don’t get a ticket I’ll be fucking raging!