***Official Rangers v Taigs Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, gogzy said:

I think everyone is focused on the wrong target here.

Murty isn't a good manager, but he was the under 21 coach ffs.

He has never really managed before, and IMO is doing the best he can ( which isn't enough).

The focus of our rage should be on the board that has let it get to this situation in the first place.

We took the cheap option again, and it has cost us again.

The board are a shower of useless wankers, and they should be the ones we are blaming for this disaster of a season.

I blame the board but I also blame Murty for his shitebag tactics and woeful game manageent 

He doesn't get a free pass for his abysmal record against decent sides 

Just now, gogzy said:

He has never really managed before, and IMO is doing the best he can ( which isn't enough).

The focus of our rage should be on the board that has let it get to this situation in the first place.

The board are a shower of useless wankers, and they should be the ones we are blaming for this disaster of a season.

But look at decisions he's repeatedly made?

Agree with everything about the board but does being a youth coach mean you don't know that Alves is better then Martin? That Halliday shouldn't be near the team? 

Murty needs binned from the club with plenty of others.

Just now, TheQueensEleven said:

Cummings not even getting a sniff. Instead the tactical genius is bringing on Holt.

Just now, j1mgg said:

Holt, another baffling substitution

Games done. He can bring on our back up keeper at centre forward for all I care at this point. Pissed off with the performance today.

1 minute ago, gogzy said:

If he can't get a team up for a semi final against they cunts then I don't want him anywhere fucking near the U20's

3 minutes ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

Wes and Windass have always been gash but I tell ye what, for an ‘attacking full back’ Tav doesn’t half fail to pass a ball five yards against the taigs

Not having that Tav is normally mom against this mob

Just now, gogzy said:

Of course it’s the board’s fault they seem to be gullible to any patter merchants, but Murty should go and go now, surely we can get an experienced manager in till the end of the season.

3 minutes ago, TheQueensEleven said:

Aye, all 11 at the same time evidently. They're just not good enough. Shown that against diddy teams already.

Watched us all sesson and yes been poor some games but always had a few players trying. This is a whole team. 

Blow the final whistle 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Has the same feeling as the 5-1 Ibrox game, in that I'm barely watching anymore and couldn't care less if they score again

Exact same feeling. I had hope the board would react and sack caxinha then. What l they do now

1 minute ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

How many good games has he had for us at CDM? That’s his position.

I’m agreeing with you both that he’s not ready or never was a CB even in a balanced Rangers team nevermind this.

But 300k, really?

if he plays like at CDM like he did before the injury I’ve no issues, it wasn’t that long ago he was the reason we were solid at parkhead in the 0-0, cunts have short memories.

Fair enough mate but all my memories seem to consist of us being dominated and humiliated.

1 minute ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

How many good games has he had for us at CDM? That’s his position.

I’m agreeing with you both that he’s not ready or never was a CB even in a balanced Rangers team nevermind this.

But 300k, really?

if he plays like at CDM like he did before the injury I’ve no issues, it wasn’t that long ago he was the reason we were solid at parkhead in the 0-0, cunts have short memories.

hes just not a player.  I know we all want a local lad to do well but hes no better than some of the players we sent out on loan to the Championship the last few years.  

6 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

Don't think any of the loans should be completed.

Yip, hope we can get out of the Murphy deal if we can, he's little more than a sand dancer against piss poor opposition. The Cummings loan has been a colossal waste of time, Martin can leave now and never come back and we won't be seeing Goss next season anyway. I really hope the summer signings were Murty's rather than Mark Allen's, as it doesn't bode well for the summer if this is the standard of player we can expect in the Summer.

The recent contract extensions for Tavernier, Windass and Candeias are looking like our usual stroke of genius as well...

Archived