Much will this deal go for ,cause it's a certainty it'll go through . 

celtic are planning to set up a match day Fan Zone on land outside the Parkhead stadium.

The idea is for a space for fans to gather before entering the ground.

Fan zones have been set up at many top English and European clubs stadiums and for big matches including cup finals and international matches.

Manchester City have a “City Square” outside the Etihad Stadium with a bar, café, big screens and a small sage hosting events and entertainment provided in the hours leading up to kick off.

celtic are looking to buy a patch of land from Glasgow City Council in Janefield Street, which the council has owned since 1945.

It has been derelict for a number of years and the football club want to take it over and use it for parking for disabled supporters.

Across the street is where the club is proposing to develop the fan zone.

The sale will dispose of land that has not been used for some time and generate income for the council.

If the sale is agreed by councillors there will be a sell on clause much like that used in football which has made celtic millions of pounds in recent years.

If the land is sold the council said it will be subject to an “overage clause” to ensure the council receives any cash generated from any sell on or favourable planning consent that would generate income.

The report to the council says the sale of the derelict land will allow celtic to develop a fans zone on a site which was previously used for parking. It states it will “enhance the overall match day experience.”

The land is outside the north west corner of celtic Park on the north side of Janefield Street. The fans zone would be across the street

Sure pesky pete will get this done no problem ,along with gcc i'd bet this'll run smoothly very smoothly indeed 

1 hour ago, Blueshoff said:

They can all stand in a circle and get wee Jay to dance in the middle.

We live in a society where we are asked to look past a person's disability and see them for who they are.

But I guarantee that his parents will have him paraded as the club's official face/representative of fans with disabilities at this.

More free events for them tbh. 

For GCC to be even considering this whilst the scums exposure to the scandal that's blighting football to its core is criminal. Tax payers money being spent on an organisation that had a paedophile ring is something that history will show with the disdain that it deserves. 

This is small potatoes though tbh 

The council have already said that the whole area from Scumdone up to the Carlton is to be given funding 

A green and shite brick road is to be laid from the Council headquarters all the way up to where 99.9% of these corrupt cunts  sit their fat arses on a weekend watching football .

Honestly don't know how they get away with it .But they do 

The whole fucking deal between the scum and GCC is a national scandal.

However, whilst it infuriates me, I get depressed with the inaction on our side to regenerate our stadium and it's surrounding environs. Where are all our plans with these so called Rangers men charge?

Our infrastructure is in the dark ages and no fucking excuses for those cunts in charge who are bleeding us dry, leg up or no leg up from GCC.

The relationship between the scum and GCC is what it is, but it is no excuse for the lack of investment and innnovation we witness on improving the fan experience on our very own doorstep. We are a shadow of ourselves with this board, so let's deflect, that'll sort it.

22 hours ago, Howsitgoing said:

For GCC to be even considering this whilst the scums exposure to the scandal that's blighting football to its core is criminal. Tax payers money being spent on an organisation that had a paedophile ring is something that history will show with the disdain that it deserves. 

Ahhh but is wasnae them, it was the separate entity the boys club that did it all and the ceptic board took the decision to step in and sort out the mess with the separate entity by sacking cunts. Then later rehiring them when the heat died down.

On 10/04/2018 at 14:32, ger4life_1872 said:

Why do the council not make it an overspill car park for the velodrome , instead of renting out the fenians car park 

Because that wouldn't give their beloved c****c football club a cash injection. Honestly do try and keep up lad.

16 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

First time they have taken advantage of an "overage clause"....

It'll only be because the both of them know ,especially the filth ,that there will hardly be any profit from it , only reason gcc will have it added as a clause and they green n grey will accept it , Funny it's never been added previously :hmmm:

19 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

However, whilst it infuriates me, I get depressed with the inaction on our side to regenerate our stadium and it's surrounding environs. Where are all our plans with these so called Rangers men charge?

Our infrastructure is in the dark ages and no fucking excuses for those cunts in charge who are bleeding us dry, leg up or no leg up from GCC.

The relationship between the scum and GCC is what it is, but it is no excuse for the lack of investment and innnovation we witness on improving the fan experience on our very own doorstep. We are a shadow of ourselves with this board, so let's deflect, that'll sort it.

Brilliant as per usual on this issue

19 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

The fact that you and me are in the minority getting hacked off with issues like this says a lot for me .

No one at our club or many of our supporters gives a fuck

Our club are in the same zone hoodwinking our fans like the days when Murray and the assembly were bomb proof.