**the official taigs v Rangers match thread**

ready1873

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

Alves and Fod will be out for this apparently (if anything I think that's good news)

I don't know, Alnwick seemed to have an extreme dose of Foditus yesterday.  Hopefully he gets over it by next week if Wes is out.

Doubt we'll get a result, but just fucking turn up and go for it.

Hivs pressed them high up the park. High risk, but it payed off. There defence remains shite. No reason why we can't do it. 

We're simply not good enough to try and contain them and let them come on to us. Suicide. Play to our strengths with the commitment and passion needed and take it from there.

30 minutes ago, Misteral said:

I think we will beat them and spoil the party. 

Optimistic Loyal :happy:

I'd fucking wet my pampers. 

It's football. Play to our strengths with the passion and commitment needed and who knows. Just need to press high and get in their faces.

9 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Doubt we'll get a result, but just fucking turn up and go for it.

Hivs pressed them high up the park. High risk, but it payed off. There defence remains shite. No reason why we can't do it. 

We're simply not good enough to try and contain them and let them come on to us. Suicide. Play to our strengths with the commitment and passion needed and take it from there.

....like we did last time we played them at the piggery and should have came away with the win?

You have to wonder why we didn't try it at Hampden!!

The clueless one in the dugout has already said we got a good draw the last time we played at the pedo dome. And is hoping for more of the same this time around. unfortunately i cant see murty setting us up to try and win the game and I think another doing is on the cards. I won't be watching it as I can't watch us bottle it again against those scum bastards.

I mean FFS we actually can still win the league mathematically, so if Murty doesn't send out a team that is determined to win or the players don't give it their all for 90 minutes it will be criminal and may send me over the edge. 

I dont think it really fucking matters how we set up or what we do, all these players in our team are mentally weak and already beaten.

I honestly think its a hope for the best job and by that i mean hoping to keep it under 5-0.

End of the season cant come quick enough for me need some big fat changes ASAP from top to bottom 

Pity  we've no got a big Kyle Bartley type to kick the jump the dyke up the arse, the lego muncher was scared of him, should've kept him, somebody will need to have a go, long overdue ! Need to finish on this one Guns Blazing ! Who'll step up to the plate!

image.thumb.jpeg.6ae4b98db7cedee6aa7095bed0f6706e.jpeg

9 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Pity  we've no got a big Kyle Bartley type to kick the jump the dyke up the arse, the lego muncher was scared of him, should've kept him, somebody will need to have a go, long overdue ! Need to finish on this one Guns Blazing ! Who'll step up to the plate!

image.thumb.jpeg.6ae4b98db7cedee6aa7095bed0f6706e.jpeg

We need a clever hard man type. Not just someone that will go in over the top and risk getting sent off. Sadly we don’t have anyone like that and I fear the worst, tbh

11 minutes ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

We need a clever hard man type. Not just someone that will go in over the top and risk getting sent off. Sadly we don’t have anyone like that and I fear the worst, tbh

Somebody getting sent off for this one this time will do for me, no got time to sign a clever hard man type for Sunday Bud! :thumbup:

Archived