**the official taigs v Rangers match thread**

ready1873

9 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Bates is pish too just slightly less pish than the rest of our defenders. I won't lose a wink of sleep at him leaving in all honesty.

If Hamburg even stay in the top flight, I bet anyone he doesn't play more than 20/30 games for them during his 4 years there.

I think Hamburg signed him knowing they are going down.

Only team they have left to play that I could see them getting points is Wolfsburg and it's away, so not much hope imo.

Think he'll be a decent signing for them for Bundesliga 2

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Loyaleastend said:

I dont' think any Rangers fan should attend the bastard's  shamedome as a matter of principle

Not a bad option. No coin for them, and our team of chancers can learn from the experience, of playing in front of no supporters. 

No Rangers supporter deserves to watch them winning the league, especially after the support we have given since relegation.

with that said if there is any chance to get one over them on Sunday I would love to be there 

5 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Someone in  work just showed me the back page of the sun. I hope to fuck that is pinned up for our players to see. We need to do these smug bastards 

20180424_130733.jpg

Classic Sun stoakin the flames in the lead up to the game ...stirring everycunt into a frenzy hoping for chaos to print about on Monday morning... wrote by cunts for morons to read ...

50 minutes ago, Theulstervolunteer said:

Classic Sun stoakin the flames in the lead up to the game ...stirring everycunt into a frenzy hoping for chaos to print about on Monday morning... wrote by cunts for morons to read ...

Only 1 way to shut every one up!

Well any players who don't 'show up' for this one should be automatically shown the door. 

We are due a decent performance and more importantly a decent result against them. Sad thing is I'm not expecting to see either. 

Sad times. 

Murty got 2 draws there, so am somewhat confident. When they were beaten by Hearts, Hibs and Kilmarnock, it was all about how these teams kept pressing them. Surely we can figure out how to do this?

11 minutes ago, Shuggy said:

Murty got 2 draws there, so am somewhat confident. When they were beaten by Hearts, Hibs and Kilmarnock, it was all about how these teams kept pressing them. Surely we can figure out how to do this?

The support can figure it but that useless chunt Murty cant

24 minutes ago, Shuggy said:

You would like to think so, but after the semi-final I have lost faith in what Murty can or wants to do.

Having said that I will be thinking at high noon on Sunday that we can spoil their party. :kingbilly:

On 24/04/2018 at 13:18, jintybear said:

Someone in  work just showed me the back page of the sun. I hope to fuck that is pinned up for our players to see. We need to do these smug bastards 

20180424_130733.jpg

back in the day that would have been the very thing that made us turn round and batter them

Our players better give themselves a fucking shake and show some fight here or as far as im concerned every single one of them can fuck off and never comw back for all I care

On 24/04/2018 at 12:17, Gandalf the Blue said:

Craig Thomson has been announced as the referee for Sunday's Premiership clash between celtic and Rangers

Eskbank says he is ref for Cup final 

The bastards haven't announced that yet 

Wait till the Motherwell fans here this 

They will make an official complaint after the last cup final 

The utter bastard of a ref is getting his final few payments for services rendered

Dream on if any bear thinks this piece of shite is going to give us anything that helps us win this game 

Although I would imagine many bears thinks it will make no difference 

Probably not but it's so clearly obvious what is going on 

I keep reading the Spfl tried everything to make sure there was no old firm decider 

They are taking the cunt 

Everyone of these reporters that write this shite must be a beggar scumbag or thick as shite 

For me .They cleverly did everything to make sure it WAS  going to happen 

And I said it weeks ago before we knew fixtures 

Getting Thompson is just the backup

Archived