Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, keithgersbear said:

:morepopcorn:

There won't be the need for any popcorn as there won't be any drama as it's pretty much a fact. Anyone that tries to say otherwise is just a cock smoking wee ride. 

Tarriers is what they are. No debate.

1 minute ago, keithgersbear said:

:morepopcorn:

:lol:

I don't find it entertaining anymore.

I'm gutted at the state of us, we are just one big joke and keep going from one red neck to the other.

Like DBTBB say's it's getting to the point where I'm just not going to give a fuck anymore because the guys who run us are burying us and it seems they will not be going anywhere anytime soon.

16 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Kinda the same. 

I was angry to start with, didn't want to leave the house or anything then I thought to myself what am I doing? why am I letting that shower of shite ruin my day and turn me into a hermit ... so I went out and done my 8k run for the day ...the route I go is past pubs and a lot of houses where tarriers stay .. this was only about 7pm at night and there was no cunt ... not even a celtic flag or scarf at a window, anyone in the pubs, people walking about with celtic strips on - nothing ... and I stay in quite a fenian area ... it's as if there was no game even on ... either celtic aren't as big as they like to think they are, or outside of the stadium they are secretly bored with it all once it's all said and done.

I think everyone is getting that way, its because youre expecting it before it happens. Its really not a shock now, you just hope they don't set a new record, that seems to be as much as we can hope for when we play them now. Its come to that. Its getting to the stage where that lot go through the motions of celebrating but really its no bigger a deal than beating Dundee or motherwell 5 nil. That's what we have become.

4 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

So it’s Monday afternoon and no announcement yet.

Be lucky if it's announced next by next Monday afternoon. Yesterday was inevitable and the board should have had him unveiled today to take the shine off of those cunts and their celebrations. They can't even time things right.

5 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

So it’s Monday afternoon and no announcement yet.

It's fine though - Dave says it takes him 3 months to appoint new CEOs to his companies.  Mind you, that was nearly six months ago. 

34 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Yesterday was when I realised that I just don’t give a fuck anymore.

They hammered us 5-0 to win their seventh title in a row and I literally laughed, shook my head and just carried on with my day.

I should be disgusted with myself for that, but I’m not.

I only lasted til the second goal. Wry chuckle, turned it off, went and sanded a skirting board. Wasn’t even in a bad mood.

Just now, Trooblue said:

It's fine though - Dave says it takes him 3 months to appoint new CEOs to his companies.  Mind you, that was nearly six months ago. 

Aye and he only asks them 2 questions....Do you work for the taxman and have you read anything about me.......provided they answer both questions no they get the gig which is why it takes 6 months.

50 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

The guy that runs my bus hated Caixhina with a passion even before he officially joined something to do with whatever particular brand of Catholic he was, Jesuit or something ... apparently those cunts are like a cult and in their oaths is something about doing as much damage to Protestants in every walk of life possible and even a bit about ripping protestant babies out their Mums stomach's and hitting them with a rock to kill them ... he's adamant, but maybe he was hit with a rock himself lol good guy tho, love him, he's just a bit opinionated

The Jesuits launched the Counter Reformation. They burned alive thousands of Protestants across Europe in the 17th century. They were the Vaticans equivalent to Himmlers SS. The Popes Assassins.The current Pope was a Jesuit in Argentina. They have got an absolute cheek to refer to themselves as Jesuits, in fact, along with their whole Luciferian Church system they are very much Anti Christ.

The Great Harlot of Babylon.

1 minute ago, billym27 said:

Really can't see this happening.  Murty as manager through next season. Wouldn't be fuckin surprised to be honest.

No not even Murty would sign up for that.....which is maybe just as well

Just now, The Ibrox Derry said:

The Jesuits launched the Counter Reformation. They burned alive thousands of Protestants across Europe in the 17th century. They were the Vaticans equivalent to Himmlers SS. The Popes Assassins.The current Pope was a Jesuit in Argentina. They have got an absolute cheek to refer to themselves as Jesuits, in fact, along with their whole Luciferian Church system they are very much Anti Christ.

The Great Harlot of Babylon.

Fenian bastards

4 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

I only lasted til the second goal. Wry chuckle, turned it off, went and sanded a skirting board. Wasn’t even in a bad mood.

I am seeing more and more of these reactions as the games go by.

Today at work spoke to a few boys in warehouse and they were the exact same, 1 didn't even watch it saying he couldn't care less anymore.

Depressing

39 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

I posted it yesterday but it doesn't affect me anymore. I don't get butterflies before or during games and I don't get angry or disappointed when we lose. I genuinely laughed as they scored their third ( I think) and I couldn't have cared less.

The bitter mobs are right; we're a tribute act. A sad, frail tribute act. Rangers in name and nothing more.

Is that you Naismith?

Archived