Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

How can a guy who's never managed a senior game of football become our highest paid manager ever?

They're not the same and it's under completely different circumstances but wouldn't Souness have been our highest paid manager at that time?

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Looking forward to going ta an evening with Steven Gerrard shortly

I'm with you on this one pal. Few years from now and we will be commenting in the 'Offical  Steven gerrard memorial statue to be constructed outside ibrox' thread 

Just now, MrMckee said:

I'm with you on this one pal. Few years from now and we will be commenting in the 'Offical  Steven gerrard memorial statue to be constructed outside ibrox' thread 

Imagine a statue of a fenian bastard outside the ground 

6 hours ago, RosscoRFC87 said:

Was a boy next to me going into turnstiles 55-58 constantly trying to start a Steven Gerrards blue n white army song

was doing my heed in as it's not properly announced (yet)

Cunt right behind me doing it aswell trying to get into the upper.  Mongo cunt. 

Just now, GOAT said:

Cunt right behind me doing it aswell trying to get into the upper.  Mongo cunt. 

Now now you aren't meant to call our supporters that I got a stern ticking off for it a couple of weeks ago burn in hell

This was a guy who was apparently offered, and seriously considered taking the MK Dons job when they were sitting near the bottom of League 1 and we are potentially going to make him the highest paid manager in our history?

The people running this club deserve everything they get because it’s just fuck up after fuck up time and time again. Being won over by Caixinha’s PowerPoint presentation, getting made to look like fools by Derek McInnes and now falling for nothing more than the star power of Steven Gerrard rather than actually looking at his credentials as a manager (which are zero atm).

I’m close to the point of just not caring anymore, that’s what these useles chancers have done to me. 

Archived