Allardyce

Dazzler

51 minutes ago, TheMotor said:

I've heard he's not even been to any of the games since he was announced and we only have a 33% win record. How long can this continue? It's madness, I tell you.

Exactly.  Lets get someone here who wants to be here - or shall we give him a bit longer?  :cheers:

45 minutes ago, rangersross said:

We’re going to have to sign or sell a player every day this summer just to give people something to talk about and stop shite threads like this.

In what way is it shite?

He is a proven EPL manager.

4 hours ago, Dazzler said:

With big Sam about to leave Everton should we have waited and went for him? 

Wonder if Stevie G would consider giving Sam the reins and being his number 2 instead? 

why do people put such rubbish on here  do you have nothing better to do with your time   than write such shit

I dont mind big sam but listening to a phone in today I was really surprised with how much the everton support despise the guy since coming in. To a man they were spewing vitriol towards the guy. Dont get that tbh. Even lots of talk about him and moyes swapping roles which they reckon is a distinct possibility. Utterly bizarre imo. As for coming here? Nah, not for me. Think gerrard with mcallister will be an excellent combo for us.