BBC the impartial broadcasters

RFC55

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

torbett paid his penance and was allowed a 2nd chance .without any mhedia castigating

it's actually disgusting the one sided agenda not just from BBC but all the mhedia in this country .

even more disgusting is ignorant fannys still calling that Glasgow based daily ref top the daily ranger .

Actually quite like the fact we seem to be giving STV all the exclusives . 

The Media in general is just evil, really evil, judge jury and executioner. The lowest of the low, we all know it yet they get away with it time and time again,. If some journalist were involved in a truly disgusting crime or something untoward, that person would be protected by their pals even the so called rivals in the press would circle the wagons. Organise a demo against Media lies , cover ups manipulations etc, I bet it would be well attended , and of course the media would put a really really negative spin on it.

You really have to laugh, a casual remark which will never rally happen even if England were to carry home the WC.  If it bothers them that much how about having a programme discussing season long (+) advertising of alcohol (Magners) on team shirts and display boards around stadia. Tbh it really doesn’t bother me the nonsense they constantly churn out, what bothers me is that it’s a public funded organisation which is not reflective of the demographic population of the country. I can only hope with SG media profile, (international) BBC Scotland can be brought in to line by London for their sham of a sports department...

49 minutes ago, RS4_wul said:

I thought it was a mock up at first. As you say low even for those hate filled cunts. They have long since stopped trying to hide their hatred for us. Fuck bbc scotland.

Yep fuck them by not paying your licence fee . Anyone complaining about their bias while still funding them  is a massive part of the problem.

50 minutes ago, RS4_wul said:

I thought it was a mock up at first. As you say low even for those hate filled cunts. They have long since stopped trying to hide their hatred for us. Fuck bbc scotland.

Thought it was a wind up too. Then realised it was BBC Scotland and clearly would be legit after all.

How many complaints does it take for the BBC High Heid Yins in London to start thinking that there may be a slight problem with their Scottish outpost? They must know that a significant percentage of the Scottish License Fee paying population are being marginalised by BBC Scotland.