BBC the impartial broadcasters

RFC55

46 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Who?

Lee Wallace. Was convicted at Hearts after being caught driving around Sighthill with a loaded air-rifle. Was originally charged with full-on firearms offences before it was brought down to possession of an air gun iirc

Sent in a complaint (I know, I know) and asked why, in an hours worth of callers, not a single one called in to defend the principle of rehabilitation and second chance. They obviously vet the calls although they will no doubt deny this.

The irony is that I was in two minds about signing him but, given the lobby of haters queuing up to have a go at him and us, I’m more on his side than I would have been without this latest hatefest. 

As someone said earlier, he might well have behaved like a prick but he is now OUR prick so good luck son.

See this whole wifebeating nonsense some folk need to get a grip. 

We shouldn't have took him, the scottish media will talk about it and use it as ammo, it will put Rangers in a bad light yadda yadda. If you haven't realised by now you stupid fucks that if its not this it would definitely be something else anyway and has been for years. 

The scottish media and bbc are going to badmouth us, play games, and negatively report on us regardless so whats the issue really? 

44 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

No?

There were a few like that but dressing it up in better language and of course boot after boot lining up to apply the boot.

Now I think any guy who lifts his hands to a woman unless she's about to attack him is a fucking prick and if it was down to me I wouldn't have brought this guy in because he's nothing but ammunition for the "we hate ranjurs" brigade. Shows that Gerrard may not have a handle on the hatred yet.

It was the usual pish 

42 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Lee Wallace. Was convicted at Hearts after being caught driving around Sighthill with a loaded air-rifle. Was originally charged with full-on firearms offences before it was brought down to possession of an air gun iirc

Not the same as actually shooting at folk though.

44 minutes ago, The Dude said:

So not what the scum player did then. 

2 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

The scum's new signing convicted of shooting a passer-by with a BB gun pellet through the window of his car before driving off.  Four-month suspended prison sentence, €6,000 fine and €2,600 in damages to the victim.

2 hours ago, big blue Fin said:

Seriously?

I had no idea about that. I'm not joking either or trying to get attention but I honestly had no idea they'd signed some one who did that.

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

So did we.

Poor that you clearly imply /state that a Rangers player shot someone / was convicted of that. But unsurprising.

Let's get on the attack with this one.....a statement from the board condemning the BBC actions on defending women's welfare.....something along the lines of them clearly trying to right the wrongs from the historic sex abuse charges that were made against many of there former employees.....where were there open debates when this scandal broke....obviously there duty of care to womens welfare is not extended when they are the guilty party.

At it again with the “sports panel” at lunchtime.

So much so that John Beattie did the old “I don’t pick the subjects” pish because apparently some Bears we’re giving them a hard time on Twitter 

They are milking this so much, I’m just waiting for the weather totty to mention it:

”And next, today’s weather. Is this going to be a nice day to beat up your wife?...”

2 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Sent in a complaint (I know, I know) and asked why, in an hours worth of callers, not a single one called in to defend the principle of rehabilitation and second chance. They obviously vet the calls although they will no doubt deny this.

The irony is that I was in two minds about signing him but, given the lobby of haters queuing up to have a go at him and us, I’m more on his side than I would have been without this latest hatefest. 

As someone said earlier, he might well have behaved like a prick but he is now OUR prick so good luck son.

It’s worked then? You’ve went all para

9 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Poor that you clearly imply /state that a Rangers player shot someone / was convicted of that. But unsurprising.

Wanker does it all the time in here , should have been kicked the fuck off here ages ago.

39 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

Aye, a football club/individual promoting alcohol is terrible and deserves to be discussed on the tranny. Except of course if it's Eden Mill and the club is celtic.....

IMG_20180622_211702.jpg

And the tarriers are sponsored by . . . . or have they missed that bit . 

10 hours ago, Malvern said:

The biggest question for me is why the fuck are we trying to get the bbc on our side? I don't give a flying fuck about them to be honest.

We signed someone who kicked his gf and you report it, so what? He did his penance for that and admitted his guilt, it won't be forgotten but what do you want us to do, ignore an obviously talented player (yes I have watched him) who made a bloody mistake at a bad time of his life. If his partner can forgive him and move on I am pretty sure I can.

torbett paid his penance and was allowed a 2nd chance .without any mhedia castigating

it's actually disgusting the one sided agenda not just from BBC but all the mhedia in this country .

even more disgusting is ignorant fannys still calling that Glasgow based daily ref top the daily ranger .