New Tops released (official pics included)

MacBoyd

1 hour ago, Siwel said:

Apparently it was stuck on for the players kits last season but stiched in for the replicas, not sure if that’s true tho. 

It is.

I had to buy one of the player kits because the replicas sold out everywhere and the badge was printed on. It's never even started to peel off though tbf.

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never understood this whole "not club colours" bullshit. It's just a colour ffs. That lot had a pink kit, is that a club colour? Teams can use whichever colours they want, especially when it comes to a third kit. 

3 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

It is.

I had to buy one of the player kits because the replicas sold out everywhere and the badge was printed on. It's never even started to peel off though tbf.

Was there not a game last season where wee holts Kit had no badge on it and the taigs were contacting the SFA about it :lol:

5 minutes ago, MrMeeseeks said:

I've never understood this whole "not club colours" bullshit. It's just a colour ffs. That lot had a pink kit, is that a club colour? Teams can use whichever colours they want, especially when it comes to a third kit. 

Not Rangers mate, we are the only club in the world who get flack from small minded bigoted Plastic Paddies . 

5 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

The Taigs are going mental in the comments on this in the Evening Times article about our strips :UK:

Fuck reading reading that website. Your basically a taig.

21 minutes ago, Alendrin said:

All we need now is an orange (mandarin) female mascot to team up with Broxi called Sasha!

I mind McCoist slipping up during an interview and letting on that Sasa Papac's nickname round the dressing room was Sash...

6 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Home top is a screamer.

Away top reminds me of Dado ?

Orange top reminds me of our Dutch cohort. 

Haha kidden on reminds me of pure bigotry ftp yasssss

Big dado is always the first player I think of in that top aswell . Remember him wearing it and tearing Aberdeen a new arsehole in a rain soaked pittodrie.

Archived