New Tops released (official pics included)

MacBoyd

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

That might be the reason but I would have thought we needed as much cash as possible for top players before the window shuts and get the big flurry of cash in for that and the season starting. 

What some parents can only afford to buy their kids 1 of the tops also? and they want the orange? you aren't getting 2 windfalls - just 1 delayed amount.

Who knows. Was just positing a theory 

I know that if I was walking into a shop and the two tops were there I would buy the Orange one. 

As it is when I am back for the summer, the Orange won’t be ready so I will likely buy the Home one and get the Orange one when I am back at Christmas. 

Or maybe they are just struggling with production 

1 minute ago, Bakbear said:

Who knows. Was just positing a theory 

I know that if I was walking into a shop and the two tops were there I would buy the Orange one. 

As it is when I am back for the summer, the Orange won’t be ready so I will likely buy the Home one and get the Orange one when I am back at Christmas. 

Or maybe they are just struggling with production 

You theory may be correct, there's logic in it but I just disagree with the logic.

Every chance it could be production issues it's just frustrating either way.

Really really fucking delighted with them tbh

Too old for tops now but i'll be buying 5 orange and 3 home tops for all the kids in the family

Well done Rangers and well done hummel?

edit might get an orange one for sleeping in.lol

On 03/06/2018 at 06:02, eskbankloyal said:

I’m still sticking by my post a number of weeks ago that there wont be an orange kit, apart from the keepers top

On 29/06/2018 at 18:48, eskbankloyal said:

I’m going to have to eat a huge amount of humble pie on this thread then ??

Do you have your spoon ready mate ? :mutley:

2 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

The Three goalkeepers strips are Black....Firecracker (Orange) and Yellow with black piping.

image.thumb.png.29f2a96a37b9dc6e0a8bce4dd84a0758.pngimage.thumb.png.2b8977cef0e51ba4ab82d2d893738f65.png

Can we have McGregor wearing the orange top as well as the full team....11 staunch?

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

Can we have McGregor wearing the orange top as well as the full team....11 staunch?

Well technically it isn't Orange; it's called "Firecracker" so it's different from the outfield players shirt colour, which is Mandarin Orange ?

Well done Rangers, give no fucks for the complainers.

Also well done to the OP, probably the first and last race he has ever won in his miserable existence.

Remember most people were raging with Hummel?:lol:

Archived