New Tops released (official pics included)

MacBoyd

my avatar is quite apt if these were the new strips

fact is we don't actually know and are guessing if these are the new strips or not

have we done stupid things in the past under this board?  huge yes

so they could quite easily be our new kits or simply just training kits

a lot of people one way or another are going to look pretty stupid once we find out the truth :lol:

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone.

They better bring the orange tap out. Do no understand why they wouldnt. Its a money maker big time and will look beautiful and the colours they are fine.

Who cares what they manky dirty tarrrier bastards say about us bringing an orange tap out.

8 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

For anyone interested, there was a small 50 minute game played today. The teams were reportedly:

Whites:
McCrorie
Tav McCrorie Wilson John
Arfield Halliday Docherty
Candeias Morelos Murphy

Reds:
McGregor
Hodson Flanagan Katic Shiels
Rossiter Jack
Middleton Windass Atakayi
Rudden

Finished 1-1 with Rudden scoring for the reds and Morelos scoring for the whites. Some footage of it is on RTV. 

We are desperately needing to add some attacking quality to the squad.

Still think we need at least 1 bastard of a cm aswell. 

16 minutes ago, hooooootchy said:

Interesting seeing flannagan centre half. Saw Gerrard say he could play in a back 3, wonder if that's what's planned for him 

If we go 3 at the back it will be interesting to see how our current wingers fit in

9 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

For anyone interested, there was a small 50 minute game played today. The teams were reportedly:

Whites:
McCrorie
Tav McCrorie Wilson John
Arfield Halliday Docherty
Candeias Morelos Murphy

Reds:
McGregor
Hodson Flanagan Katic Shiels
Rossiter Jack
Middleton Windass Atakayi
Rudden

Finished 1-1 with Rudden scoring for the reds and Morelos scoring for the whites. Some footage of it is on RTV. 

Looks like 4-3-3 v 4-2-3-1. 

It’s only a bounce game, but looks like predictions of 3-5-2 might be wide of the mark. You’d think if we were going with that at least one of these sides would’ve lined up that way. 

Was thinking they would be training tops but they both look like the type of stuff Hummel puts out for kits.

I actually like the red top with black shorts and white socks but not so much the tops design.

Not long to the Euro games start to find out.

29 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Still smarter than tarrier gear.....

I haven’t seen any of theirs but let’s be honest, they probably aren’t smarter than what the taigs are getting.

The kits shown in that video are genuinely some of the worst I have seen anywhere recently 

50 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I haven’t seen any of theirs but let’s be honest, they probably aren’t smarter than what the taigs are getting.

The kits shown in that video are genuinely some of the worst I have seen anywhere recently 

Do you really think the Club would allow the new kits to be seen in a training video before the official launch?

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Well whatever that video shows they’re fucking horrendous 

True. I just have to hope that we aren't stupid enough to release the kits in this way. 

Surely Hummel wouldn't give us a 3rd kit which is almost identical to the shite away kit we had last year. I hope.

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Part of me hopes they are so the folk calling folk morons for thinking it get it tight.

If those are the kits then it's the Club who are the morons. I hope/think they aren't the real kits but anything is possible with us.

Archived