Jump to content
RFCRobertson

*** Official NK Maribor vs Rangers Match Thread***

Recommended Posts


Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

They're in Europe because the team who finished above them went bust. 

Really?? Ha! Ha!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

They're in Europe because the team who finished above them went bust. 

Even still you think 4th in Russia would be a decent team, I've been hoping to avoid them for that reason. Considering the fact playing Hibs (4th in Scotland) is a tough fixture and we got knocked out by 4th in Luxembourg last year you'd think 4th in Russia would be a big challenge but for some reason they don't seem that level. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Broxi said:

home first

Good stuff , be able to take them all going well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Both Progres and that team who sound like a Mix of Loyalist terrorists are absolutely pish.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Result tonight and I can’t see either of these two giving us any problems. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Even still you think 4th in Russia would be a decent team, I've been hoping to avoid them for that reason. Considering the fact playing Hibs (4th in Scotland) is a tough fixture and we got knocked out by 4th in Luxembourg last year you'd think 4th in Russia would be a big challenge but for some reason they don't seem that level. 

I read that 4 times, still don’t know what you mean 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

They're in Europe because the team who finished above them went bust. 

You sure? When I was looking them up earlier I thought I saw they finished behind Zenit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

UFA score in last minute. 

Gutter for us. Need to do the business tonight and batter them at home to rest before the OF

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Starting 11

McGregor

Tav Goldson Katic Halliday

Jack Ejaria Arfield

Candeias Morelos Murphy

Subs - Fod, Sadiq, Hodson, McCrorie, Kent, Kelly and Middleton.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

I read that 4 times, still don’t know what you mean 

Makes sense imo, try a 5th

Spoiler

Russia is a better league than Scotland and Luxembourg. Yet teams in Scotland and Luxembourg who finish 4th (Hibs and Progres) have proven tough fixtures, so you would think since Russia is a better league than both that their 4th placed team would be a good team

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Starting 11

McGregor

Tav Goldson Katic Halliday

Jack Ejaria Arfield

Candeias Morelos Murphy

Well that's not good news.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seen someone said Ufa finished 4th, they were a long way back from Zenit in 6th just above Arsenal Tula

Russian league is as weak as it’s been in a long time, we have nothing to fear 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×