Welcome to Rangers Kyle Lafferty

4 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

To fuck with sitting in this thread all night pure raging or happy he has signed  and having pointless back and forth shitey arguments over and over again.

Steven Gerrard has decided he thinks he can do a job and so far he has earned my trust so i will be prepared to trust him with this.

Not particularly happy with what went before but it is what it is.

You're right mate

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

We were watching a different game then. 

He's never a player and will be an absolute liability if played against the scum or in Europe.

He was back to the form he was on when he bossed the winning semi final against celtic on Sunday 

30 minutes ago, Blueofblood said:

Some tragic comments on here, not one person has been in the position they were in, but so many know what they would’ve done.  So easy looking from the outside in. 

Wives and kids to support, mortgages etc, but yep, everyone would’ve tupe’d over without knowing the financial ramifications with changed contracts and effectively ruining your footballing career playing in the lowest divisions.  We are all emotionally mired in this because we are fans (some more staunch and Uber than others), but just think about you having to downgrade your career, house, car lifestyle etc because the directors in your company fucked the company over, or you could move elsewhere and live the life you’ve become accustomed too.

Too many puritanical do gooders who’ve never been wrong in their lives about anything and then never have it within themselves to forgive people who have, pretty sad really.

Lafferty and his gang showed they didn’t give a fuck for the low earning staffs families when they refused, at a team meeting, to take a wage cut.

He can spare us the sanctimonious bullshit about being badly advised as well.

You can fool some of the people..

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

I'll be honest mate. Shaggers name gets read out and me and @TheCutch don't clap. Then the bastard plays and he's got me out the seat like a retarded otter clapping away cause the save he's made. 

But I'll always celebrate a Rangers keeper making a save or a Rangers player scoring. But that's for the team not the individual 

What's a seat? ??

Has Lafferty just killed someone?

The big picture here is, Gerrard is having a serious shot at the title this season and we either support him in his decision making or we don't. Lafferty clearly adds to the squad. We do need what he's got and that's what matters. Or is it fuck Lafferty, fuck the title and fuck Stevie G?!

We don't have to love Lafferty, but we do need to get with the programme. When Lafferty dons that blue jersey, he's one of us and he's part of a team that we love. You support the team as a collective or you undermine them. This should not be personal, but all about what is best for us to secure that title.

The race for the title is well and truly on. Let's not fuck it it up to suit a narrative. As the Club and our Manager clearly wanted him, then time to put aside the differences and petty squabbling and let Stevie G do the job he came to do with our full support, otherwise our journey will be all for nothing as another manager bites the dust. 

Cunts are taking this well on JKB

Squad Member

Registered Users A

1,680 posts

Posted 9 hours ago

Furious..

Subscription cancelled, shirt returned, tattoo lasered off, kids names changed, scarf in the bin

Mon the rugby, football is dead to me

On a brighter note - this thread can be canned - and good riddance to it, it's robbed me of far too time 

7 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Lafferty and his gang showed they didn’t give a fuck for the low earning staffs families when they refused, at a team meeting, to take a wage cut.

He can spare us the sanctimonious bullshit about being badly advised as well.

You can fool some of the people..

Perhaps he was meaning his tipsters.

12 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

He was back to the form he was on when he bossed the winning semi final against celtic on Sunday 

Fallacy that he bossed that game. He played well but he didn't boss it. 

Dominic Ball was (remarkably) our most prominent midfielder that day. 

18 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

To fuck with sitting in this thread all night pure raging or happy he has signed  and having pointless back and forth shitey arguments over and over again.

Steven Gerrard has decided he thinks he can do a job and so far he has earned my trust so i will be prepared to trust him with this.

Not particularly happy with what went before but it is what it is.

3A7AD03E-1225-4F18-9FFB-B7B014CE4C54.gif

17 minutes ago, JukeBoxJohn said:

The rats who left us the way they did will always be scum in my - and many others - book. As folk have said we love the club but doesn't mean we'll necessarily forgive individuals. I've admitted in many threads over the past few weeks McGregor is a top class keeper and massive improvement on Wes but doesn't change what he did. Too many short memories in our support. Obviously all we want is a successful team but letting these rats return hurts.

55 will soon cure that big yin

19 minutes ago, Dave Donnellan said:

Good summary, mate.  But some of us can't forgive and forget.

I've neither forgiven nor forgotten mate, just don't see the point in camping in this thread arguing over it when it's been done to death.

20 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Pretty much the post of the thread.

Opinions won't be changed on this at all. I'd not be surprised to wake up to a few banning or time outs in the morning 

I would think so, wishing death on a player is pretty moronic.

2 hours ago, Laudrup1690 said:

fuck off will ya are you just going to live in the past forever and be a bitter wee man,yes I was pissed off when he left but all I want is for us to be back on top and if lafferty helps than then him and the team get my full support.

you not going to cheer if he scores a winner against the scum?

shall we sign naismith then?

2 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Dean Furman?

Correct. Cape Town boy and also Jewish. 

I was excited beyond belief when he signed for us. Disappointing he never got much game time. Walter Smith liked him by all accounts and he went on to captain Oldham. We were strong in centre mid at that time though. 

2 minutes ago, gsa said:

Fallacy that he bossed that game. He played well but he didn't boss it. 

Dominic Ball was (remarkably) our most prominent midfielder that day. 

Bottom line is no matter how well Halliday does fans won’t give in and admit it , there’s always got to be one , .edu , Adam etc the current whipping boy is Halliday , yes he’s looked out his depth under Murty and Pedro but Sunday he looked right at home again in the middle of the park , won loads of tackles never wasted a ball, I was chuffed for him Sunday had an excellent game 

Archived