Group Stage Package

BridgeIsBlue

14 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Yeh, i think they could have at least cut more slack timewise. And i appreciate everyone's means to cough up. That said i'm sure if you contact the TO they will allow you some leeway over and above the 7 days. 

The TO are a shambles as well, probably want a fivers fee just for taking your Rangers number the useless cunts. 

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I will give myself a couple days to think about if it's even realistic for me.

Villarreal is the one I want the most but it's in December and right now I already have travel and possibly accommodation to sort for Aberdeen, Hibs and the taigs in December, along with sorting Christmas.

The club should email the fans and be like here's money to buy presents for your families this year since all your money will be spent watching us 

When you take all that into consideration, plus time off work, it's a big ask.

Should be like me mate and have your family disown you, saves a fortune each year.

Quite honestly disgusted that we we being charged that amount with basically fuck all notice.

I don’t care how much the club needs the money, those prices are scandalous.

(And before anyone says it, I’ve been on the CCCS for years and have paid for every home game we have played since Div3- but this just seems a step too far for me.)

40 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I don't mind paying the money obviously, but to give people 7 days to get it together whilst the first home game isn't for another month is absolutely farcical. 

Already had to phone my wee brother and tell him we'll probably have to give it a bye as I can't afford it. 

Fucking gutted. 

That’s shit mate, not much planning has gone into it by the looks of it, hope you can work something out lad

Give give give and get absolutely fuck all back from this club. 

Other teams need to have cheaper prices for the Europa league because they don't want to be in it, they'd rather the champions league, fans upset at not getting it, need cheaper prices to get fans in the door.

They know we want to be there to back the team and take the absolute fucking piss. Sell out every single qualifier, record season ticket sales year after year, and we don't anything for it. Absolutely fucked off.

17 minutes ago, gkb10127 said:

Im hoping to buy a 3 match package in the public sale. It looks it will be about 120 pound for the 3 match package looking at these prices. I thought 90 pounds would have been fair. 

If? the profits go towards a decent January transfer kitty that would get us a decent midfield playmaker a barry ferguson type . must be one in Croatia ?&  clinical finisher then it maybe worthwhile paying. what is a bit overpriced .

1 minute ago, glasgow argyle said:

If? the profits go towards a decent January transfer kitty that would get us a decent midfield playmaker a barry ferguson type . must be one in Croatia ?&  clinical finisher then it maybe worthwhile paying. what is a bit overpriced .

Going by recent threads in here, people will be hoping it goes towards a severance package for Gerrard.

1 minute ago, glasgow argyle said:

:lol:

4 minutes ago, glasgow argyle said:

How about the club find a way to give Stevie a transfer kitty without squeezing the fans constantly. 

21 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Tell them.to.contact the club mate they're usually pretty reasonable with things like this.

See if someone has twitter can they contact SLO and ask him would it be possible for.the club to allow those on the Cccs as much time as possible to pay.

Our first home game isn't till October Ffs and we've been given 3 days to pay it. They could easily have released the prices today and said money out by the 18th of the month. Give people a chance. 

Seen on Twitter that even the Tarriers are smart enough to give people the 3 block payments

25 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Tell them.to.contact the club mate they're usually pretty reasonable with things like this.

See if someone has twitter can they contact SLO and ask him would it be possible for.the club to allow those on the Cccs as much time as possible to pay.

Our first home game isn't till October Ffs and we've been given 3 days to pay it. They could easily have released the prices today and said money out by the 18th of the month. Give people a chance. 

You mean you didn’t keep Gregs business card that he gave us in Vegas :lol:

Archived