Rapid captain

sausagetrunks

1 minute ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Ach if he’s old enough to try to have a go (verbally) he’s old enough to take a wee rebuke. 

Shocking behaviour, you will end up on some sort of register if you carry on with that.

My parents always warned me about men like you.

2 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Most of us are probably non church goers - no religion at all. But ‘if’ one wanted to get majority support, and most folk on here think we are a predominantly Protestant country, why would anyone want to deliberately alienate the majority? It’s a daft argument really. 

Majority protestant by loose denomination and don't identify with it in any meaningful way (as demonstrated by the willingness among them to embrace lefty local councils, rhepublican rhetoric and the mhedia's warped agenda.

As you well know I am talking about the Protestant Community that still identify and are proud of their heritage. It is this community within Scotland that will become increasingly alienated and sidelined should the SNP ever get their wish.

Not to mention they will, in purely economic terms, deliver a massive clusterfuck to the nation that will require the UK to bail it out (as per Rep Ireland).

20 minutes ago, StaunchLondonGer said:

Majority protestant by loose denomination and don't identify with it in any meaningful way (as demonstrated by the willingness among them to embrace lefty local councils, rhepublican rhetoric and the mhedia's warped agenda.

As you well know I am talking about the Protestant Community that still identify and are proud of their heritage. It is this community within Scotland that will become increasingly alienated and sidelined should the SNP ever get their wish.

Not to mention they will, in purely economic terms, deliver a massive clusterfuck to the nation that will require the UK to bail it out (as per Rep Ireland).

But still your argument has no sense - this alienation you are rabbiting on about would make no political sense at all, even if the majority ‘identify’ as Protestants it would make no sense to deliberately have policies that ‘alienate’ them to court a minority. 

25 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

But still your argument has no sense - this alienation you are rabbiting on about would make no political sense at all, even if the majority ‘identify’ as Protestants it would make no sense to deliberately have policies that ‘alienate’ them to court a minority. 

It would be done surreptitiously and they would always maintain deniability. It would be a tacit nod to favour local councils and communities with a particular "identity".  It would be double standards that it's difficult to bring someone to account for.

Surely you can see such things at play already? The SNP is key part of the process of vilifying the PUL/Rangers community. There is an affiliation of "like minded" individuals in central government, local government and the media at large happy to push/endorse a quiet agenda that aims to portray (and ultimately establish) our wider community as undesirable.

By voting SNP you are exacerbating the problem.

4 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Yep - that’s about the age I reckoned he was 12 or maybe 13 at a push - his comments were so juvenile 

Is it not more juvenile on your part, as a grown adult, to not just leave it be if you thought he was a child? Still, if your party have their way you could soon report such behaviour to his named person. 

8 minutes ago, StaunchLondonGer said:

It would be done surreptitiously and they would always maintain deniability. It would be a tacit nod to favour local councils and communities with a particular "identity".  It would be double standards that it's difficult to bring someone to account for.

Surely you can see such things at play already? The SNP is key part of the process of vilifying the PUL/Rangers community. There is an affiliation of "like minded" individuals in central government, local government and the media at large happy to push/endorse a quiet agenda that aims to portray (and ultimately establish) our wider community as undesirable.

By voting SNP you are exacerbating the problem.

You realise you're wasting your time, aye? Anyone who believes the SNP don't court the minorities has to ignore the comments made by several SNP politicians and officials, including endorsing IRA killings. You're never going to get someone who employs those sort of mental gymnastics to admit that the SNP, at least under its present leadership, very much courts those with Irish republican sympathies. 

6 minutes ago, Aubie92 said:

You realise you're wasting your time, aye? Anyone who believes the SNP don't court the minorities has to ignore the comments made by several SNP politicians and officials, including endorsing IRA killings. You're never going to get someone who employs those sort of mental gymnastics to admit that the SNP, at least under its present leadership, very much courts those with Irish republican sympathies. 

yeh mate. I know. Still, will always try to reason with anyone on the dark side.

Honestly think more and more people are waking up to the reality of the SNP and their shortcomings.

On 07/10/2018 at 08:37, Bluepeter9 said:

Lol I’ve had the season ticket for 31  years but being going to games a lot longer than that - and would have had a season ticket earlier but was in the army for nearly 7 years and was going even before that. And I vote SNP because they are the best party for Scotland and unlike many on here, I don’t vote based on which football team I support. 

So you were in the army the time of the Falklands ?   Why would someone like you join the UK army if you hate the UK that much , the vast majority of Scots in the armed forces are Unionist regardless of religion. 

As for the best party?  We sell 80% of our goods to the rest of the UK and only 20 % to the great single market you lot keep going on about, kids nowadays do not even get as good an education as you and I did as that's at an all time low, Police Scotland ? Look at the mess  she has made of that , one single force stretched to the limits, our nhs is failing, the list goes on and on.

Tunnocks and Barr are 2 big company's who would have mass redundancy s if we left the UK as no one in England would buy her products.  

And on the itv breakfast show tvam I think it's  called she was a train crash this morning as these people actually ask her serious questions unlike the media up here.

So again do you think we should leave the UK and rejoin the EU?   As I said 80% of our trade goes out the window because of bigots like you who will never take no for an answer.

She even used of all country's Ireland as an example to Scotland ? Unbelievable considering the bigotry in her party towards people like me and fellow Rangers fans

3 hours ago, Copland bear said:

So you were in the army the time of the Falklands ?   Why would someone like you join the UK army if you hate the UK that much , the vast majority of Scots in the armed forces are Unionist regardless of religion. 

As for the best party?  We sell 80% of our goods to the rest of the UK and only 20 % to the great single market you lot keep going on about, kids nowadays do not even get as good an education as you and I did as that's at an all time low, Police Scotland ? Look at the mess  she has made of that , one single force stretched to the limits, our nhs is failing, the list goes on and on.

Tunnocks and Barr are 2 big company's who would have mass redundancy s if we left the UK as no one in England would buy her products.  

And on the itv breakfast show tvam I think it's  called she was a train crash this morning as these people actually ask her serious questions u like the media up here.

So again do you think we should leave the UK and rejoin the EU?   As I said 80% of our trade goes out the window because if bigots like you who will never take no for an answer.

She even used of all country's Ireland as an example to Scotland ? Unbelievable considering the bigotry in her party towards people like me and fellow Rangers fans

You start badly and then go downhill. 

1. Supporting independence doesn’t mean hating the uk - it’s a way of changing the method of governance.  I also like you’re assertion that 80% of Scotsmen in the army were unionists but even if true it means 1 in 5 are not - that’s me. And please don’t mention the Queen  She will still be queen of Scotland no matter what.

2. Scotland and England won’t stop trading with each other post independence so we won’t lose our 80% market - just drivel.

3. Our police, education and nhs ain’t perfect but they are preforming better than their counter parts in the rest of the uk. The SNP have done a lot to mitigate the more ruinous policies of the uk giv. 

4. Nicola did very well on Andrew Marr yesterday.   

2 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

You start badly and then go downhill. 

1. Supporting independence doesn’t mean hating the uk - it’s a way of changing the method of governance.  I also like you’re assertion that 80% of Scotsmen in the army were unionists but even if true it means 1 in 5 are not - that’s me. And please don’t mention the Queen  She will still be queen of Scotland no matter what.

2. Scotland and England won’t stop trading with each other post independence so we won’t lose our 80% market - just drivel.

3. Our police, education and nhs ain’t perfect but they are preforming better than their counter parts in the rest of the uk. The SNP have done a lot to mitigate the more ruinous policies of the uk giv. 

4. Nicola did very well on Andrew Marr yesterday.   

What we you gibbering about? We sell 80% of our goods to the rest of the UK and only 20 % to the great single market you and your party bang on about. 

Andrew Marr? I'm talking about this morning on ITV breakfast tv, Pier hardly said a word Susannah Reid took her apart.

If a no deal is struck then Scotland in an independent country would not sell to the rest of the UK, and English people would quite rightly boycott our products anyway 

And I said the vast majority of scots who are in the armed forces regardless of religion are pro Uk,   

And our police left a couple in their car after a crash a full weekend and they died in the bloody car not long ago, which police force are you speaking about then ? 

And why did you miss education out ? It's far far worse than England and Wales , it's so far down the table in world rankings now we are like the  Cowdenbeath of education compared to the  rest of the world.  

So where you at the Falklands in 82 I noticed you missed that totally.  .

As for Sturgeon? Mrs I love the immigrant?  Do you even fucking know where Govanhill is? It's a dive in fact one schoool has no scots whatsoever. 

As for you saying  you wore a saltire hat in an earlier post to a Rangers game?  It is the Scottish flag you know and in the Union Jack  ,  It has fuck all to do  with the  snp . I was talking about wearing your daft wee SNP badges etc so fellow bears can see their is a traitor in the midst.

So how will we survive once you get the EU running the show as most English etc would quite rightly boycott our products and we would be well and truly fucked.  

And while we are at it 2014 you lot had a black hole of something like £13b , how the fuck can you lot be so out on something so important.  If we voted to leave the UK in 2014 we would still be in recession because the dumb fucks that run your party haven't a clue. 

And as for voting independence does not mean hating the rest of the UK? The UK would hate us or are you that stupid ? 

If I moved back down south with  my wife if we became independent nation,  I would boycott everything Scottish except Rangers. 

You lot make it up as you go along and fuck the rest of us 

7 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

What we you gibbering about? We sell 80% of our goods tomthe rest of the UK and only 20 % to the great single market you and your party bang on about. 

Andrew Marr? I'm talking about this morning on ITV breakfast tv, Pier hardly said a word Susannah Reid took her apart.

If a no deal is struck then Scotland in an independent country would not sell to the rest of the UK, and English people would quite rightly boycott our products. 

And I said the vast majority of scots was n the armed forces regardless of religion are pro Uk,   

And our police left a couple in their car after a crash a full weekend and they died in the bloody car not long ago, which police force are you speaking about .

And why did you miss education out( far far worse than England and Wales , it's so far down the table in world rankings now we are like the Cowdenbeath or education compared tomhe rest of the world.  

As for Sturgeon? Mrs I love the immigrant?  Do you even fucking know where Govanhill is? It's a dive in fact one schoool has no scots whatsoever. 

As for you saying  you wore a saltire hat in an earlier post to a Rangers game?  It is the Scottish flag you know and in the Union Jack  ,  It has fuck all to do  with the  snp . I was talking about wearing your daft wee SNP badges etc so fellow bears can see their is a traitor in the midst.

So hiw will we survive once you get the EU running the show as most English etc would quite rightly boycott our products and we are fucked.  

Amd while we are at it 2014 you lot had a black hole of something like £13b , how the fuck can you lot be so out on something so important.  If we voted to leave the UK in 2014 we would still be in recession because the dumb fucks that run your party haven't a clue. 

And as for voting independence does not mean hating the rest of the UK? The UK would hate us or are you that stupid ? 

If I moved back down south wife my wife if we became independent I would boycott everything Scottish except Rangers. 

Quality post! ?

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

The country would be bankrupt now if we had went independent. 

Schools at an all time low 

Public services at an all time low  

Childcare policy in a shambles  

But aye the SNP are the best for Scotland ?? 

Who cares we will be back in the single market who buy fuck all from us and we could be back in our beloved EU before we know it.  Oh fucking goody :headwall:

1 hour ago, StaunchLondonGer said:

Quality post! ?

Just hard fact these cunts don't want to see.  We sell 5 packets of biscuits for other nations within the Eu,  4 packets stay within rest of the UK and only 1 packet goes abroad to the rest of the single market . Maybe that's easier for him to understand.  So what happens to workers ?  They get paid off and the state must keep them. 

1 hour ago, Copland bear said:

Who cares we will be back in the single market who buy fuck all from us and we could be back in our beloved EU before we know it.  Oh fucking goody :headwall:

Aye but they aren’t the English which is all that really matters to them. 

6 hours ago, Copland bear said:

What we you gibbering about? We sell 80% of our goods to the rest of the UK and only 20 % to the great single market you and your party bang on about. 

If a no deal is struck then Scotland in an independent country would not sell to the rest of the UK, and English people would quite rightly boycott our products anyway 

And I said the vast majority of scots who are in the armed forces regardless of religion are pro Uk,   

And our police left a couple in their car after a crash a full weekend and they died in the bloody car not long ago, which police force are you speaking about then ? 

And why did you miss education out ? It's far far worse than England and Wales , it's so far down the table in world rankings now we are like the  Cowdenbeath of education compared to the  rest of the world.  

So how will we survive once you get the EU running the show as most English etc would quite rightly boycott our products and we would be well and truly fucked.  

And while we are at it 2014 you lot had a black hole of something like £13b , how the fuck can you lot be so out on something so important.  If we voted to leave the UK in 2014 we would still be in recession because the dumb fucks that run your party haven't a clue. 

If I moved back down south with  my wife if we became independent nation,  I would boycott everything Scottish except Rangers. 

Yes I was in the Falklands during 82. Only point worth responding to as the rest is so much nonsense even the Daily Express would be ashamed of it - and they set a low bar. 

The only hatred I see here is eminating from yourself - and anger. 

11 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Yes I was in the Falklands during 82. Only point worth responding to as the rest is so much nonsense even the Daily Express would be ashamed of it - and they set a low bar. 

The only hatred I see here is eminating from yourself - and anger. 

My father in law was in the engine room of the ship that the bomb did not explode on,  he never really spoke much about it but he had a scrap book sort of thing and told me a little about it ,  he ended up a submariner in faslane after that and retired  from the navy about 2004 or something..

As for the rest of my post you have no response to the fact he EU shun Scottish products and that the UK snap up 80% of our goods , you cannot explain why we are the Cowdenbeath of education league tables for the world , you can't explain why everyone of our public services are falling.  

As for leaving the EU because of Brexit? Cameron told us if he was elected PM for a second time we would have a vote on the EU. So everyone knew very well before our referendum if David Cameron a staunch remainer got back in we would have a vote on the EU. Now I voted Cameron twice, To remain part of the UK then leave the EU, now you and your party do not do democracy as you are denying my democracy.

And all you go on about is anger and hate ? Sums the snp and their merry band up perfectly. 

If you had won the referendum in 2014 we had a black hole of £13b because your goverment lied to us, Would you allow us to have a second referendum , you only go on about the £375m per week we save before tax, but only an idiot would think tha all that money would no go to the NHS as we have other sectors who could benefit too from that money. 

And talk about lied too?  I see the EU are now forming their own army, the only person that told us about this was Nigel Farage, the EU and Cameron lied to us about that in the run up to the vote on the EU butbyou won't say jack shit aboutbthat either   

What you don't like about my posts is that they are the truth and I have a wee bit of knowledge on Brexit as I have wanted it for a decade now.

You tried and failed to break away from the UK and hand the keys to our country straight back to the EU, that's if they would have us as that's another argument , I tried and succeeeded breaking away from the EU and no snp goverment will ever deny me my democracy and my UK citizenship. 

So glad it's pissing down for your conference today and when you want to be a truly independendent nation and not ruled by the EU then come back and talk to me as what the snp are proposing is not Independence ???