Rapid captain

sausagetrunks

2 hours ago, Gazza1212 said:

Surely you of all people aren't suggesting there is any kind of derogatory bias against our club? 

Surely you can fucking read! Try re- reading what I posted ffs I blame the schools 

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Surely you can fucking read! Try re- reading what I posted ffs I blame the schools 

Surely you can learn to express yourself in a manner people can understand then you illiterate prick. 

Pretty clear to everyone on here what type of school you went to. 

6 hours ago, Inigo said:

Fitness. 

Finally.

Absolutely! In the past few years we have been continentally conditioned by Warbs and Pedro. SG has installed British fitness which is much more stamina based because our climate allows us to play to that tempo for 90mins.

Once they slowed down (Villareal did too!!) Our fitness comes into play and gaps appear. Just look at the lazy leg tackle at the penalty and the 'queen mary turn' by the centre half at the third coupled with Candeais tearing after his own clearance 

Dont underestimate stamina - Jock Wallace would be back me all the way! 

All that walking from the hotel to the training ground in Spain back in June has put us in good stead ???

12 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Absolutely! In the past few years we have been continentally conditioned by Warbs and Pedro. SG has installed British fitness which is much more stamina based because our climate allows us to play to that tempo for 90mins.

Once they slowed down (Villareal did too!!) Our fitness comes into play and gaps appear. Just look at the lazy leg tackle at the penalty and the 'queen mary turn' by the centre half at the third coupled with Candeais tearing after his own clearance 

Dont underestimate stamina - Jock Wallace would be back me all the way! 

All that walking from the hotel to the training ground in Spain back in June has put us in good stead ???

I wonder if Stevie G has heard of Gullane Sands, Be interesting to see what the players would think of it, I think they would shit a brick personally???, But aye I agree with you, Whatever they are doing fitness wise it is certainly a marked improvement for all to see.

4 hours ago, Gazza1212 said:

Surely you can learn to express yourself in a manner people can understand then you illiterate prick. 

Pretty clear to everyone on here what type of school you went to. 

Yes - I went to a school that taught me to read  and comprehend you obviously missed out the comprehension 

1 hour ago, TMB said:

Daniel Candeias chasing down the ball in the 90th minute just epitomized the attitude and work effort of all the players at times.  Candeias puts in a superhuman effort at times the home game against Osijek another perfect example.  He leaves nothing on the pitch.

I think a lot of our results have been down to determination & application, rather than pure skill & flowing football.

But they show what can be achieved when you DO put that work rate in.

Only problem for us is keeping that intensity up, game after game.

2 hours ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

I wonder if Stevie G has heard of Gullane Sands, Be interesting to see what the players would think of it, I think they would shit a brick personally???, But aye I agree with you, Whatever they are doing fitness wise it is certainly a marked improvement for all to see.

Murder Hill...run up a boy, come back down a man.

16400030714_0296b7760a_b.jpg