***The Official Rangers V Aberdeen Match Thread***

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In absolute fucking agony this morning, can barely move my neck & the wife made a comment about having to miss the game.. aye no bother love! Just hope this isn't a 90th minute winner & every cunt losing it as I could be in some serious pain! Fuck it, chance il just need to take! Into these cunts! 

1 hour ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

No matter what line up we settle on we still have way more than enough to brush these cunts aside. 

Genuinely cannot see them causing us any problems. 

If our players bring their A game then it's going to be a comfortable victory over these no mark bastards.

That's the concern for me, we're inconsistent. Bring our A game, yeah we'll do them. Play like we have at times away from Ibrox, it could be a long day.

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

That's the concern for me, we're inconsistent. Bring our A game, yeah we'll do them. Play like we have at times away from Ibrox, it could be a long day.

The bigger pitch is ideal for us. Hopefully we will be cutting them open with killer passes left right and centre today. 

10 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I think we'll be fine, we've raised our game fur the big ones this season! With the exception of the tarrier game but we had just returned from Russia. 

32,000 bears in attendance on a big pitch, we'll be fine! 

3-1 to the gers I think we will smash them there is no way a piss poor Aberdeen team are going to stop us getting to our first cup final under Stevie g. And as for the other game I fucking despise both teams and would play any of the two in the final.our name is on this cup bears believe me.

On 28/10/2018 at 10:02, .Williamson. said:

In the airport and there's a crowd of Rangers fans, one Hearts fan and a taig way down the other side of the bar 

Might lob my glass at him 

Don’t take the chance throwing it as you might miss, get closer and bottle the cunt good looking 

Archived