***The Official Livingston v Rangers Thread***

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

He should have scored when the ball hit the post. Felt the ball hut off him a lot today and he made the wrong decisions more times than the right ones. Was getting me frustrated as fuck. 

Fluffed another on where the keeper had fucked up too

He should have supplied Arfield or Kent as well, instead of trying to twist round and get a goal.

1 hour ago, billscott said:

you cannot go back to that candelais was the best player on the park along with alfredo

Never understand the desperation from some on here for two up front. 

It was the same when Lafferty joined, people choking for a 3-5-2. Even after it was used, and failed, against Motherwell there was still some wanting it. 

14 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

He should have scored when the ball hit the post. Felt the ball hut off him a lot today and he made the wrong decisions more times than the right ones. Was getting me frustrated as fuck. 

First time shot coming across him, in between two defenders, with no time to take a touch...

Ball bounced off a few players today, even Kent looked like he struggled to control it a few times in the first half. 

1 minute ago, BlueThunder said:

Maybe so, but had he squared the ball Arfield had the time and space not to miss - it was the far better option.

Ifs and buts. I would be pissed off if he squared it and the other player missed. I expect my main goal threat to be greedy. Thought he was average at best today but significant part in all three goals today. 

BTW the sky mom award was wrong imo, should have gone to DC. 

2 minutes ago, Rum Ham said:

First time shot coming across him, in between two defenders, with no time to take a touch...

Ball bounced off a few players today, even Kent looked like he struggled to control it a few times in the first half. 

I put the miscontrol down to the surface Tbh 

Just now, dummiesoot said:

Ifs and buts. I would be pissed off if he squared it and the other player missed. I expect my main goal threat to be greedy. Thought he was average at best today but significant part in all three goals today. 

BTW the sky mom award was wrong imo, should have gone to DC. 

Candeias all day long.

30 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

You really have it in for Morelos. Very unlucky in the first half. I thought he played well.

He missed a fucking sitter do you think he should be praised for that it was laid on a plate for him.

20 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Rain it in mate. Just because you're of the Columbian don't take it out on the wee man. Joking aside I thought he played well and was unlucky for a couple .  

31 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

No it's not. Those wee 'dicks' (not denying they were wrong to run on)...shouldn't have had the chance to do so. Livi clearly had a stewarding problem. Their ball, not ours. It's common knowledge the home team are responsible for crowd control, 

You’d make a good spin doctor mate. Our fans are 100% in the wrong. 

Nothing to do with gates, if you want him they don’t all come through gates.

As for stewarding, fans have things called seats, they shouldn’t cross the barrier onto the pitch. Would you rather a wall of stewards along the length of every stand we fill, blocking peoples views etc? 

30 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

You’d make a good spin doctor mate. Our fans are 100% in the wrong. 

Nothing to do with gates, if you want him they don’t all come through gates.

As for stewarding, fans have things called seats, they shouldn’t cross the barrier onto the pitch. Would you rather a wall of stewards along the length of every stand we fill, blocking peoples views etc? 

:lol: You sound a right barrel of laughs mate! :lol: I get your point about not coming onto the pitch, but I'd rather they did that than having someone get crushed. These stadiums that have a big area after the front row are a magnet for fans to run around. It's a bad design. They should have seats right up to the wall to distract fans from rushing down. You see at Anfield that they have a row of stewards right at the front actually facing the fans but are kneeling down. That might be the way forward.

We still won't get fined though, so you can sleep easy tonight mate! :lol: 

Archived