Club Statement

OceanRain

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

Wow, sounds like the work of a five year old. Our SLO has finally found his niche.

Again, stupidly putting blame at our door, totally missng the big picture. Fuck, even if we sang fuck all, we'd still be getting it. 

Hello, Hello, we are the Billy Boys

Up to our knees in paedo blood, surrender or you'll die.

Sounds fucking good to me.

Let's go.

In a nutshell . God these cunts running our club are a shower of pussies . The statement means very little as the idiots are going to be idiots but it now looks like another apology

Rather than go on the attack for a multitude of reasons . I detest them

Just more reasons for the enemy to find fault with us and find more faults in our breathing

13 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

That statement is all about ticking boxes tbh.

We've been releasing similar for years. Some will agree with it and some won't.

The only guarantee in all of this is another statement within 5 years.

I think the club need to grow a set as this box ticking pish along with the weak statement last week re Clarke gets us no where unless the club point out that other fans are doing the same but their clubs will say fuck all.

The east end scum never apologised over Boyd yet where forced into an apology due to the media coverage of the ira bullet for Brenda.

Our board always want to put themselves on the back foot wheareas they should be returning a few knock out blows with the double standards.

29 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Magners and new balance support a paedophile ring

This is it. How do you define and grade offense? And why would you actually want to? 

That's essentially what our detractors want to do so that we're graded at the top of the offense tree. 

2 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

King is a fucking moron and I pray for the say he no longer sullies our club with his presence 

The irony is . SG saved his bacon from being slaughtered this year

I think the club will now be under his dynasty for the rest of our lives sadly .And that breaks my heart

We have been through so much these last 8 years but have succumbed and fail to go after our enemies at every turn since then

It means we may win some trophies . Improve on the park . Let's face it the only ever way was up

Meanwhile off the park . Lambs to the slaughter with every one of our enemies demonising our brand at every turn . That means 3 out 4 weeks we will be getting vilified for something

9 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Has the board suggested whether visiting fenians will still be  allowed to sing their traditional songs..........maybe we'll allow them to hang a few effigies as well in the interest of bridge building.........

To be fair, they did drastically reduce their allocation.

This sounds like appeasement to me and I have never seen that working well.

If we have to give up some songs in the future then many other teams will also have to do that especially the ones from the east end.

We will never get anywhere with this bridge building shite and I do wonder who in the board is the pusher behind this poor tactics.

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Companies dont give a shit what shitey Scottish media think, you telling me that gerrard never once heard us singing fuck the pope or calling neil lennon etc a fenian bastard 

If mangers, new balance and a host of other companies are willing to plow millions into a pedo ring club, a few distasteful songs won't have them thinking twice

Post of the day big Jim

I’d like to see the various fan groups make a joint statement condemning the club for being meek bastards and educate them on how to run the club ‘in the correct manner’

About time they stood up for those who line their pockets 

7 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Scott Sinclair targeted and almost struck by a Buckfast bottle - will receive less media attention than Cheer Up Steve Clarke because songs can kill and maim people .especially sectarian songs ---- screwed up country 

Think you may find they do in this case . Strict liability is what they are after . This slots right into their agenda .

Mind you , Maybe not . It was the scum second eleven