Club Statement

OceanRain

15 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Somewhere along the way this country has seriously lost its way. 

Nah, we sold it for 30 pieces of silver.

Might be too late to fight the cunts now, they are too entwined into the fabric of our authorities.

Wonder will i get lifted if I go out and punch a police horse.

25 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

As an atheist I would’ve thought shouting FTP is exactly what I should be doing. 

You would think that when the people who work for the pope and essentially are protected by his organisation fuck weans and mostly get away with it then shouting fuck the pope would be fine. Would anyone get in trouble for shouting fuck Jimmy Saville  or fuck Michael Jackson... 

30 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Correct. The club has to do this in case strict liability does come into force at some point, they can say that they have done everything that they can. 

The scum have fans repeatedly in the news for singing, flares, fighting, throwing objects etc.

The Sheep had fans arrested for racist abuse.

Hivs had fans throw coins and glass bottles.

Hearts have had fans attack managers and players.

Have they released statements given Strict Liability will affect them too?

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The scum have fans repeatedly in the news for singing, flares, fighting, throwing objects etc.

The Sheep had fans arrested for racist abuse.

Hivs had fans throw coins and glass bottles.

Hearts have had fans attack managers and players.

Have they released statements given Strict Liability will affect them too?

Obviously not, and you missed quite a few like hivs at hampden, motherwell at motherwell to mention a few more. Hence why the protest will be going ahead. 

The club still needs to "appear" to be doing something though, just in case. 

Full songbook today lads 🤐🤐👎👎

12 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Why are we the only club going public to counter Strict Liability?....

Probably bcause we are the only club that's going to end up getting fucked over by strict liability :lol:

I'm honestly bewildered by these forever changing parameters. On the other side people gleefully chant in honour of mass murder committed by Irish psychopaths, yet feel squeemish about the word 'fenian' when its used in a non complimentary tone. Playing tennis without the net.

The statement was needed so that the club isn’t held responsible for anything. 

The pressure on us (& to a lesser extent other clubs) from the league & politicans is bringing partial ground closures & much stronger punishment closer & closer to happening. 

We need to box clever because guess which club will be used to make an example of....

9 minutes ago, backup said:

we need to start boxing first and fight back hit the corrupt scumbags hard, fury's statements are all the same appeasing pish, I won't be apologising to anyone for being Presbyterian !

Anybody that believes ‘Fury’ is writing statements for the club needs locked up in a looney bin. 

Interestingly, the correlation between screwballs on here and the celtic loony fringe is pretty stong. 

Nobody is asking you to apologise for being presbyerian 👍

9 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Anybody that believes ‘Fury’ is writing statements for the club needs locked up in a looney bin. 

Interestingly, the correlation between screwballs on here and the celtic loony fringe is pretty stong. 

Nobody is asking you to apologise for being presbyerian 👍

fury is writing statements for the club, anyone who thinks otherwise must think the more observant of us heids button up the back, just like someone very very close to him wasn't working at Ibrox 😂