***The Official Hibs V Rangers Match Thread***

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seeing the McGregor challenge again I actually agree with the yellow although I don't think the ref would have seen it properly in only one viewing in real time. McGregor puts his arm across at chest height and Morelos' right arm comes up and inadvertantly moves Darren's arm a few inches higher. Amazing how some situations can look so different once you see them again. Similar to Morelos' red card vs Aberdeen.

3 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

He takes a hit out at tavs face, think he connects a bit too.    That's utterly shocking if one of ours had done that to a hibs player I would hope he would be banned for life, and charged with assault.

6 minutes ago, bgally said:

I know ,i thought what the fucks he doing? maybe somebody had a go at him for his shite crossing so far.

I agree it looked like he was making a statement, all in all well done to hin for his goal! 

They junkie cunts get off lightly because they’re a tinpot club and all the scrutiny is on us and to a lesser extent celtic. Stinking cunts to a man. Complete absence of repercussions after the cup final has set a real precedent in Scottish football. 

Just now, Jamie0202 said:

Seeing the McGregor challenge again I actually agree with the yellow although I don't think the ref would have seen it properly in only one viewing in real time. McGregor puts his arm across at chest height and Morelos' right arm comes up and inadvertantly moves Darren's arm a few inches higher. Amazing how some situations can look so different once you see them again. Similar to Morelos' red card vs Aberdeen.

Sorry - red card all day long 

Just now, Vision said:

A know Ray Winstone does the half time ad for bet 365 but a don't remember him offering odds for junkies running on the park and kicking Ranger's players.

Tav " Am the fuckin Daddy "

6 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

It's madness. You honestly couldn't make it up.

If I was cynic,I'd suggest some of these fans were coming the cunt to bring on the implementation of strict liability...so they can sit back and laugh at us for getting fucked over for the songbook👍

5 minutes ago, qwerty said:

Tell u what your at your work and some cunt starts on you, your gonna do the cunt, Big respect to Tav for keeping his cool and promoting the Jersey,

SG …...Lets do these Junkie cunts on the field!

And respect for not backing off and facing up to the junkie cunt

3 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Then the offside that wasn't offside with Morelos through on goal being chopped down from behind, which is a penalty and a straight red.

Spot on ,stone wall penalty and straight red. The club needs to get their mouths open , they are quick enough to tell us to stop singing..........

4 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

Looked like he went for his back pocket, but could of just been that way needs lean forward with their hands behind dancing for a square go.

Jobs need to be severely punished.

That filthy junkie club should be hauled across the coals for this, they are kicking fuck out of us on the park and clatty fans being given opportunity to possible stab a Rangers player ! When will we learn, goes back to the cup final with these tramps, they won't be happy until they kill somebody ! We need leaders that won't take shit from no cunt !

When is these kind of horrific behaviour of fans at Stadiums going to stop! I think I heard the Rangers fans singing for the opposition manager to cheer up. Cant be sure, not 100% sure what was sung but I know it was offensive!!! 
Anyways if we could be a little less exuberant please Hibs fans that would be nice thanks. 

Archived