***Official Rangers v Aberdeen Thread***

G.E.C.

1 minute ago, Malvern said:

Check out Liverpool with VVD leading the back, check numbers of goals from last year (I know better keeper but we have as well) and it shows how good and integral a strong commanding central defender is. I don't think Goldson likes giving the old man Worral a bollocking for some reason, I would be kicking his arse at times (thought the game before tonight he was good IMO).

That's actually a very good point never really took notice of it but now you've said it I don't think I have ever seen him shout at Worrall, maybe its because Worrall does a lot of shouting himself but who would really listen to that tit.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

That's actually a very good point never really took notice of it but now you've said it I don't think I have ever seen him shout at Worrall, maybe its because Worrall does a lot of shouting himself but who would really listen to that tit.

Fuck give me a Butcher (player not manager), Gough, Roberts, Brown or Weir back in now and we would be a huge bound forward. A team works back to front, not a big lump front but through the center and a bit of guile from our forwards. Our team seems to wait to go a goal down or switch off last few minutes as it is coming up to cocoa time an we can all get warm.

Until we get that def properly sorted we are fucked.

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

From social media, I've seen cunts blame the UB for tonight, seen someone give Candeias a 7 and Kent an 8. I hate people.

Some of these Rangers sites are brutal 🙄

1 hour ago, Malvern said:

Check out Liverpool with VVD leading the back, check numbers of goals from last year (I know better keeper but we have as well) and it shows how good and integral a strong commanding central defender is. I don't think Goldson likes giving the old man Worral a bollocking for some reason, I would be kicking his arse at times (thought the game before tonight he was good IMO).

This is the exact same for us except it's when Ross McCrorie is starting.

57 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

From social media, I've seen cunts blame the UB for tonight, seen someone give Candeias a 7 and Kent an 8. I hate people.

Coming out at the end mate there was a cunt leaning over from the Broomloan rear shouting down at the Union Bears blaming them for that shite, fucking unreal some of our support.  

14 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Coming out at the end mate there was a cunt leaning over from the Broomloan rear shouting down at the Union Bears blaming them for that shite, fucking unreal some of our support.  

Morons mate, considering everybody else done the same as them

9 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

Will gladly wager with you that this is the biggest club he will ever play for and whatever league he goes to he will flop.

The most overrated player we have ever had......

Never read so much shite in all my days on here. 

Typical from you though tbf. 

Also see @Blue Avenger has returned to normal form, it's obvious as fuck. 

All season, not just Aberdeen, any team that has sat in, we’ve struggled. We fucked  it last night giving that early goal away. Aberdeen played ugly and sat deep and Rangers again struggled. We need to get rid of half that team. Too fucking soft and lack of creativity in the final 3rd. They cut off our wing play and defend in numbers making us look bang avarage at ibrox. Questions need to be asked and have that team dumped. Simply not good enough from the management right through the team. Fucking disgusted 

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Never read so much shite in all my days on here. 

Typical from you though tbf. 

Also see @Blue Avenger has returned to normal form, it's obvious as fuck. 

You just cant take any kind of criticism of this mug , the guy was a fuckin disgrace last night and most of our support know it.

One of the reasons he keeps acting the way he does is the manager doesnt have a clue how to handle him.

Like I said come back to me when hes a superstar in another league......

40 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

You just cant take any kind of criticism of this mug , the guy was a fuckin disgrace last night and most of our support know it.

One of the reasons he keeps acting the way he does is the manager doesnt have a clue how to handle him.

Like I said come back to me when hes a superstar in another league......

If we had players of his quality all over the pitch we'd be romping the league. 

That wee cunt mcinnes and clancy must be pishing themselves laughin this mornin, how naive were we, self destruct in three minutes and defeat was written all over the players faces, step in father clancy and the rest is history. Familiar history I may add! Seen it all before in recents years I'm afraid.

Absolute shocker of a result. Unfortunately knew last night after about 5 min that we weren't going through. Fucking disgraceful. Embarrassing as well Defoe gets sent out to face the media, wheres the captain???? Defoe came on at 2-0 down ffs!

Our problem start with a mediocre midfield. Ryan Jack is a nothing player. He's tidy just like Holt was tidy. He doesn't offer much though and slows the game down dropping deep like Barry Ferguson but without the talent. We need a high class midfielder who can drive a team on. We are a team of nice guys Morelos and McGregor aside. We are captained by Mr laid-back. Our our midfield is weak and our wide forwards don't score. 

I've said it before bit we are copying Liverpools formation but they have 3 goals scoring forwards. We have 1 forward  who scores and two wingers who don't score enough. We need to buy two inside forwards to play this formation, or we need to find a goal threat in midfield because we are so ponderous at the minute until Morelos does it all himself. 

I'd be tempted to play Defoe central, Kent narrow to the left and Morelos narrow to the right. Kamara, Arfield and Candieas in midfield. That's more of a threat going forward. 

Outrageous disgusting decision to book Morelos for diving when it was a 100% clear cut penalty award after Morelos had been headlocked and forced to the ground when inside the box. If Clancy didn't have a clear enough view in order to award the penalty then how on earth did he have a clear enough view to make the wrongful decision that Morelos had instead dived. Its critical 'mistakes' like the one illustrated that change games. Had the rightful decision been taken with the penalty awarded and probably scored then its a game changer, disgusted at that one in particular among other woeful and weak refereeing decisions last night.

Archived