Morelos facing ban

GeeSS

12 hours ago, RAFREG said:

To be honest mate,do u really think SG will be bothered by those wee pipsqueaks on Sportscene. Especially that wee wanker Stewart. Or The Scottish Bullshit broadcasting company.

I’m sure he’ll have thrown bigger out of the way to have a scrap. 

No, I don’t think SG will give a fuck. However I just think it shows the mentality of these people when we get something good into Scottish football and they attempt to hound them out.

Broadfoot walking up and rubbing his studs down the back of Morelos heel whilst screaming in his ear.  tell me one player that wouldn't react to that? yet them scumbags on sportscene are saying morelos is a lucky boy, the treatment Morelos is getting on and off the park is sinister as fuck. 

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

😂😂 that cunt on Sportscene is so biased it is actually becoming comedy gold. 

Broadfoot is just being cute, Mo is lucky to stay on. Goldson should’ve been sent off and hung, Findlay is just a big honest lad mistiming a tackle. 

right, turn the tables, if Broadfoot is walking of the pitch and Morelos is walking behind his screaming in his ear and then rubs the studs down his heel. Broadfoot pushes him. who would be getting highlighted? 

treated differently on and off the pitch.

6 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

Broadfoot walking up and rubbing his studs down the back of Morelos heel whilst screaming in his ear.  tell me one player that wouldn't react to that? yet them scumbags on sportscene are saying morelos is a lucky boy, the treatment Morelos is getting on and off the park is sinister as fuck. 

Described in a number of media outlets as Morelos "lashing out" they also suggest that he'll be subject to a disciplinary hearing. 

It obvious that Broadfoot is the aggressive party and Morelos only pushes him away.

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

Wee drama queen when anyone questions Morelos stupidity, he's a fool to himself after a very good season.

Is isn’t winding him up by mouthing or holding on to him time after time. 

This is a big coward being a cunt by dragging his studs down the back of his heel and not for the first time with this cunt. That is what should be getting highlighted, but no you would rather have a pop at Mo. 

As I said your just as much of a cunt as Stewart. 

7 minutes ago, Smile said:

Morelos is easy to wind up players can see that and are taking it in turns to get at him he has to use his head more.

Most players would respond to someone deliberately sticking their studs into their heel.

Morelos response was moderate considering the situation.

6 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Is isn’t winding him up by mouthing or holding on to him time after time. 

This is a big coward being a cunt by dragging his studs down the back of his heel and not for the first time with this cunt. That is what should be getting highlighted, but no you would rather have a pop at Mo. 

As I said your just as much of a cunt as Stewart. 

It what happens in football, especially Scottish football and has done for years you must have been mollycoddled when you were young. sensible players can deal with it without getting caught. 

1 minute ago, Smile said:

It what happens in football, especially Scottish football and has done for years you must have been mollycoddled when you were young. sensible players can deal with it without getting caught. 

Take it back your actually more of a cunt than Stewart. 

7 minutes ago, five stars said:

Most players would respond to someone deliberately sticking their studs into their heel.

Morelos response was moderate considering the situation.

You have to be bright enough to do it without getting caught Morelos gets targetted as he always falls for it and lashes out in full view of the officials.

Brown blatantly stamps on Curran towards the end of the match  inside the 'D' , not a thing said, Morelos gets studs into his Achilles, reacts with a 'piss off' push and the talking heads are all over it. They can't help themselves, they must get their Morelos fix, it is so obvious now it is embarrassing for them.