***Official Rangers vs Hearts Match thread***

Lloyd

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not like yesterday was an absolute walk over, two baffling mistakes cost us the game. Even after playing 70 odd minutes with ten men. 

Lafferty and Defoe up top. 

Start Middleton.

Start Katic. 

Destroy Hearts. 

8 hours ago, TMB said:

Maybe it'll be a 3-5-2 for a few games since Kent and Morelos will be missing:

3-5-2.PNG.b5b58ff0ad4fad86158631d0813a20eb.PNG

That’s about as strong a side as we can put, and actually plays to our strengths. Would be good to have Arfield in behind the 2 strikers as a 10

9 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

When was the last time we went 6 matches without a win? 

Eck went 10 games without a win in 05/06. Still managed to qualify for the Last 16 in that run.

2 minutes ago, docspiderman said:

No, don't like it! Seriously I think that system would cost us more points.

If we play a back 4 Flanagan will play, the thought of which gives me the fear beyond belief.  

Why not stick an extra cente half on and give Tav a night off pretending he's a defender, with Middleton up and down the other wing.

20 hours ago, ger4life_1872 said:

McGregor 

Anycunt but tav , worrall , katic , anycunt 

Jack , Kamara,  Davis 

Arfield

Laff defoe

McGregor 

Goldson , worrall , katic , Tav

Jack , Kamara,  Davis 

Arfield

Laff defoe

Filled in the blanks for ye. 

29 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

If we play a back 4 Flanagan will play, the thought of which gives me the fear beyond belief.  

Why not stick an extra cente half on and give Tav a night off pretending he's a defender, with Middleton up and down the other wing.

I think wallace is ahead of him in that position now, against st Johnstone when barisic got injured he picked Wallace off the bench instead of Flanagan 

Want to see grezda given a proper run of games now. Candeias has shown he aint good enough so no point playing him. We know what he can and cant do. Would like to see us try kamara/davies/arfield as a middle 3. Davies isnt a long term solution but the balance of having 2 holding type CM isnt for me. Lets get whatever CM we have who are decent on the ball and see what happens. Laff on left and defoe through middle. Big katic must start. Worral turns like a fucking oil tanker. Nico would have smashed that ball and ayer through the fucking net yesterday.

30 minutes ago, Lloyd said:

I think wallace is ahead of him in that position now, against st Johnstone when barisic got injured he picked Wallace off the bench instead of Flanagan 

Can't remember the last time Wallace was even on the bench though.  Flanagan has a number of times since then.

Archived