***Official Rangers vs Hearts Match thread***

Lloyd

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Fair

Dont know why but I always thought on a home matchday they just parked up and went into Ibrox for their pre game meal etc 

I think that's the plan going forward mate, there's been a lot of work upgrading the players areas in the main stand areas. Only going what the guide said on the tour.

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

Serious question: where do the players get bussed to on a home matchday and why? 

They leave their cars at Copeland end around 11-11.30 and go to Auchenhowie before the game. Then from there to the game in the coach.

Dunno why they dont just drive their motors to the training ground.......

10 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

They leave their cars at Copeland end around 11-11.30 and go to Auchenhowie before the game. Then from there to the game in the coach.

It's probably easier logistic wise to have them park early doors and travel later as one in the coach than drive their cars individually to ibrox nearer match time. Also doesn't make sense if they left cars at the training ground to then all wait after the game for everyone to get sorted and the coach to Milngavie to collect cars before heading home.

6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

It's probably easier logistic wise to have them park early doors and travel later as one in the coach than drive their cars individually to ibrox nearer match time. Also doesn't make sense if they left cars at the training ground to then all wait after the game for everyone to get sorted and the coach to Milngavie to collect cars before heading home.

They leave them at the training ground for close away games.

40 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

They used to park them over at the school across the road  years ago, don't know if they still do that 

1 hour ago, sassaaaa said:

Must be a team building thing. Everyone being together on match day might help build the team spirit. 

Just now, bluenoz said:

I know I'm in the minority on this one including Gerrard but I would like to see McCrorie at CH. I think he is better there than anyone we have.

Wouldn't mind seeing him getting the rest of the season there given that we've got a lot of centre midfielders and are going to be looking for at least 2 centre halfs in the summer.

But think the way we play its asking too much of him given that he'll be asked to play out from the back most games.

11 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I know I'm in the minority on this one including Gerrard but I would like to see McCrorie at CH. I think he is better there than anyone we have.

I think he should have been used there as 4th choice if needed and saved macaulays wage , think Gerrard put himself in a corner over it though with talk that pedro could have ruined him 

Anybody got an adult & child next to each other? Would also free up a single seat in BF5 if needed or anybody wanted one separately. Fancy taking the boy to his first game tonight. 

(Already posted in ticket section before anybody starts, wee bit more exposure in here though)

47 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

It's the site's default algorithm - changes the profile colour to green for anyone suspected of being a celtic fan. 

You've been rumbled.

Haw!

Just because the maternity hospital I was born in at Lennoxtown, first of all became a mental health hospital & then even worse, the scum's training ground - although some would say it's the same thing....

It was bad enough being brought up in Dennistoun & surrounded by Apaches from Royston & the Piggery on the doorstep etc. 😫

I take great exception to that 😡

37 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

McCrorie is a holding midfielder, would rather we had Katic in there next to Goldson and focussed on developing McCrorie's skill sets in the middle. 

4 minutes ago, silverbear said:

Cheers 👍

I did try that once but got in a mess. I'll get my 9yr old niece to help me.

I've been banging on about my profile pic thing for donkeys man. Fuck knows how I change it. 

If someone wants to even make it blue again that would be great cheers.

Archived